Rate Dr. Manny Sandhu

Dr. Manny Sandhu's Ratings

Very good doctor! Highly recommend him! The wait was some what long to get in to see him, but it was understandable since the clinic was closed during the transition and i found out it was a part time clinic as he works at the hospital aswell. Anyway I highly Recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Sandhu is great, very compassionate and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Never got to see this doctor. Had my GP book an appt. Appt. time didn't work for me so I called their office to reschedule. Got an answering machine, left message. Only heard back when they called to confirm original appt. that I tried to reschedule. Asked to reschedule, they said call back next month when they know what days they are open. Called back following month, left message, no reaponse. Called the next month, left message, no response. This went on for 5 months. Never heard back from them. Never got to see doctor. Went back to GP and got appt. with different allergist. Got appt. with Dr. Kim in Bby. Didn't get appt. time I wanted so I called office. Got through on 1st try and was able to reschedule appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Sandhu was very knowledgeable and kind especially with my child. I never felt rushed and he took the time to answer all my questions. It a rare treat to find a doctor that tries explaining medicine to you instead of brushing you off. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][65341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

When all doctors failed in finding what was wrong with me...I was very sick...I had very little hope left... Dr.sandhu was only the doctor who made it his mission to figure out my very complicated medical issues... Not only is he an Allergist.. And does internal medicine... He will take the time and effort to invetigate everything. I was very lucky to see him.. He saw me in on his lunch break . He's a great doctor! Anyone out there losing hope.. Pls. Pls trying getting into see him. Its rare to find doctors who care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][65340].votes_count ]]