You may also like

Rate Dr. Manny Sandhu

Dr. Manny Sandhu's Ratings

Waited way too long and the lady at the front ignored me so she could talk to her friend about gift cards. Doctor was fine,professional, and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790737].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 27, 2015

Very good doctor! Highly recommend him! The wait was some what long to get in to see him, but it was understandable since the clinic was closed during the transition and i found out it was a part time clinic as he works at the hospital aswell. Anyway I highly Recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2522568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Sandhu is great, very compassionate and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2197838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197839].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Sandhu was very knowledgeable and kind especially with my child. I never felt rushed and he took the time to answer all my questions. It a rare treat to find a doctor that tries explaining medicine to you instead of brushing you off. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][65341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

When all doctors failed in finding what was wrong with me...I was very sick...I had very little hope left... Dr.sandhu was only the doctor who made it his mission to figure out my very complicated medical issues... Not only is he an Allergist.. And does internal medicine... He will take the time and effort to invetigate everything. I was very lucky to see him.. He saw me in on his lunch break . He's a great doctor! Anyone out there losing hope.. Pls. Pls trying getting into see him. Its rare to find doctors who care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][65340].votes_count ]]