Rate Dr. Amy Lao

Dr. Amy Lao's Ratings

I was refereed to Amy from my psyotherapist at the Rockyview Hospital. I had never tried traditional Chinese medicine before and she has made me a believer. Amy has helped me with multiple issues since, some of which I didn't even know could be addressed through acupuncture. Amy takes the time to understand her patients needs and is truly concerned about their well-being. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I had pain all over my body. After a few treatments, I felt much better. Dr. Amy Lao's very kind and helpful. She handled needles very well. I didn't have any bad experience in painful needles during a dozen of treatments. she is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][65794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Lao for treatment of an ongoing wrist injury that wouldn’t heal. It has been two months since I finished treatments, and I’ve had no pain or stiffness since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][65793].votes_count ]]