You may also like

Rate Dr. Amy Lao

Dr. Amy Lao's Ratings

When western medicine could not help me I found Dr Lao. She has helped me with two major problems. Breathing and bladder issues. I was gasping for air and she was able to return me to a normal breathing pattern. It has taken several sessions but worth it. My life has returned to the busy schedule I keep. One treatment with her equates to 3 days on prednisone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I went to Dr Amy Lao for serious migraines . In Calgary, weather changes such as Chinooks, and well a stressful job would bring on my headaches. Amy has made it so I don't even know when the weather is changing now! She also offered her own technique for exercising face muscles using acupuncture. I thought I would try it once as I was doubtful. But the results were immediate and last ,so I now go and can avoid intrusive face lifts . She is knowledgeable and kind. I am so grateful to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2774025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Amy Lao was very pleasant to deal with and was quite knowledgeable about her practice. I would personally recommend her to everybody, as she is dedicated to her patients and their well-being.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2766553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Doctor never showed up. I would never go back or recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I was refereed to Amy from my psyotherapist at the Rockyview Hospital. I had never tried traditional Chinese medicine before and she has made me a believer. Amy has helped me with multiple issues since, some of which I didn't even know could be addressed through acupuncture. Amy takes the time to understand her patients needs and is truly concerned about their well-being. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2627917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I had pain all over my body. After a few treatments, I felt much better. Dr. Amy Lao's very kind and helpful. She handled needles very well. I didn't have any bad experience in painful needles during a dozen of treatments. she is great!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][65794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Lao for treatment of an ongoing wrist injury that wouldn’t heal. It has been two months since I finished treatments, and I’ve had no pain or stiffness since.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][65793].votes_count ]]