Dr. Linda Pfeifer

Rate Dr. Linda Pfeifer

Dr. Linda Pfeifer's Ratings

Dr. Pfeifer was my family Dr. 14 years ago. She delivered my son and got me through a lot since I've had MS for 18 years. When she left her practice I tried to find another doctor. Couldn't find one as good. Am so happy she's back!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

The new Ross Creek medical center is clean and easy to get to. I had Linda as my family doctor for just over a year, she seemed compassionate and listen to what my issues were for most of the time. However I am very unhappy with her hesitation to order additional tests when I severely hurt my back. I pled with her on several occasions over a month long period to order an MRI as The physiotherapy and medication was not helping. It wasn't until she went on sick leave that I could get another doctor to listen and order an MRI.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

I find Dr. P. to be very professional and thorough. I appreciate her knowledge in anaesthia as this is makes her expertise on blood pressure and medications very good. She is down to earth and pleasant and I have always received excellent care.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Incompetent when it comes to any serious medical condition. My dad has diabetes and was taken to the hospital with stroke like symptoms. (loss of feeling on left side, confused, bad headache, completely blood shot eye) however the symptoms got better within a couple of hours. Immediately with only standard first aid I thought it was a TIA. Yes she did order a CT scan which came back negative but a TIA will not show on it. She was not convinced it was a TIA but had no other explanations so she sent him home without any referrals and within 24 hours he had an actual stroke. Had she referred him to the stroke clinic like most doctors would with a high risk patient who had all the symptoms of a TIA for observation they may have been able to prevent or at least reduce the damage caused by the stroke.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Went to Dr. Pfeifer after having been to other doctors, looking for woman doctor. I found her to have a very good bedside manner, she listened to my concerns, took me seriously and addressed what my medical needs. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I broke the 5th metatarsal in my foot. She put on an incorrect cast (bootie rather than full to knee). I went to another center to have it re-cast and they looked at my Xray and said it was one of the worst breaks they've seen and it should have been referred to Ortho and had a pin in it. It's now been 4 weeks on a cast and crutches and I have to get my foot re-broken and a pin, thanks to a doctor who didn't ask for a referral.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Hurt my knee went into Emergency at the hospital where I was assessed by Dr. Pfeifer. Within the hour I had an X-ray done and within a week had an MRI done. She found my ACL was completely torn and has referred to an ortho surgeon all within a very short time span. I have heard of nightmares and long waits for injuries like mine but so far all has gone smooth!

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

She is judgemental, close minded and has no time for your input. Likes the sound of her own voice. Doesn't have much use for information you provide even though it's your visit. No discussion on/around her findings. Just concludes visit with script and walks away.

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

She is awesome. One of the best. Really down to earth.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag