Rate Dr. George Majaess

Dr. George Majaess's Ratings

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Majaess. What a lovely human being and diligent Doctor. I had a muscle EMG, and while it is not the most pleasant way to spend and hour, he made it as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Majaess for about 7 years and he is the first doctor I have seen that actually helps me with pain management. I get injections in my neck, back and hip and it is the only thing that gives me any relief. He is very kind and soft spoken. I would recommend him to anyone with problems with chronic pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Majaess for several years. He is the most thorough,meticulus,caring doctor I have encountered.I have several disc herniations and severe facet joint deterioration. Facet joint injection, coaching in stretching technique and repeated follow up are all things that have helped to give me back some life. His tardiness in getting in for appointments is a testament to his thorough and not to be rushed style.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

My appointment started a bit late, but once I was in his office I found out why- Dr. Majaess took his time to give a thorough examination before coming to a conclusion. He kept checking to ensure I was comfortable throughout the tests and that I wasn't in any sort of pain. He explained why he was completing each test and the results. I felt really comfortable in his office and he was very kind and gentle. The appointment didn't feel rushed (like most do). I was very happy with the overall experience and appreciated his sincerity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66322].votes_count ]]