Rate Dr. John H. Brady

Dr. John H. Brady's Ratings

I saw Dr Brady recently and am going to need a knee replacement. I was hesitant, and he was more than willing to try alternative methods to resolve the problem before we resort to surgery. Very kind, friendly guy that listened to what I said. I really, really liked him. I will continue to go to him until the problem is resolved, as he renewed faith in me regarding his skill and judgement.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

We're so glad we got a 2nd opinion for my mom! Dr. Brady choose a less invasive surgery than what another doctor recommended. He even as to go so far as to get a3rd opinion to confirm his! Great doctor and very kind and dependable. We'd recommend him highly!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

Very positive experience with Dr Brady for my ACL reconst. Surgery and miniscus repair. It was comforting knowing i was in good hands. The only thing lacking is his MA isnt a people person and not the friendly face to welcome you will all your visits but he makes up for it with his personable attitude.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag