Rate Dr. David Hirsch

Dr. David Hirsch's Ratings

I have been going to see Dr.Hirsch since 1995 when my family Doctor started finding problems with my blood work. There was a problem with my kidneys and my immune system as well as some others I can't seem to remember right now. So my family doc sent me to see Dr.Hirsch and his team. He sent me for a kidney biopsey and there they found out for 100% sure that I had Lupus and kidney damage because of it. He then sent me to Dr. Hanly (it is now 1996). After all the test the ups and downs Dr.Hirsch and his staff have been so supportive, caring, and loving that I strongly belive that I am still here with my own kidneys and not yet needing dialyses in 2012. They know me by name, ask about my family and always running on time. He lets all my other Doctors Know my status as do they with him. He and his staff are a very valued members of my medical team. God has truely blessed me with my medical team.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag