Rate Dr. Craig Herrington

Dr. Craig Herrington's Ratings

Dr. Herrington is currently treating a family member for cancer at CCIO using alternative therapies. We have found him to be very knowledgeable, sincere, caring and helpful. While it is too early to determnine if the treatment is going to work. I highly recommend CCIO and Dr. Herrington and his staff for anyone that is facing cancer issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Craig is fantastic. I have seen him several times and have always found him to be patient, kind and knowledgeable. His staff is wonderful and courteous. The clinic has a great feel to it. I would highly recommend Dr. Herrington to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Amazing, Dr. Craig Harrington is outstanding. He put me on track to lose weight, regain my energy and treat my health issues with natural products. My perimenopause symptons are gone.....no night sweats or hot flashes :). My gout is under control. B12 levels are rising. He is first rate, easy to talk with and is very knowledgeable. Would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

I love Dr Harrington! When my family doc just couldn't (or wouldn't) help me, "Dr. Craig" gave me natural remedies to improve my health, and it's helped so much! He allows patients to email him with questions, and responds almost right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66918].votes_count ]]