Dr. Craig Herrington

Dr. Craig Herrington

Rate Dr. Craig Herrington

Dr. Craig Herrington's Ratings

Dr. Craig is fantastic. I have seen him several times and have always found him to be patient, kind and knowledgeable. His staff is wonderful and courteous. The clinic has a great feel to it. I would highly recommend Dr. Herrington to everyone I know.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Amazing, Dr. Craig Harrington is outstanding. He put me on track to lose weight, regain my energy and treat my health issues with natural products. My perimenopause symptons are gone.....no night sweats or hot flashes :). My gout is under control. B12 levels are rising. He is first rate, easy to talk with and is very knowledgeable. Would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

I love Dr Harrington! When my family doc just couldn't (or wouldn't) help me, "Dr. Craig" gave me natural remedies to improve my health, and it's helped so much! He allows patients to email him with questions, and responds almost right away.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag