You may also like

Rate Dr. J. Anthony Trott

Dr. J. Anthony Trott's Ratings

I have been going to Dr.Trott for years now. I have been to almost every Dermotologist in Florida and Dr. Trott is hands down the best at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

what a pleasure it was to find a Dr. in Lake City Fl. that is really thorough and a pleasure to meet. The Staff is really nice and all I can say is if you need a Dermatologist this is the place . The Dr. also plays guitar . Marie and Hanna are just the nicest and become friends immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Trott runs a little behind sometimes as any other doctor . This is because he is so good at what he dose. He is professional and explains everything to you. My whole family goes to this Dr. even my sister-in-law who happens to live 200 miles away. You do not have to wait that long. We never did , neither did anyone else in the waiting room when any one of us had gone. In fact on 2 occasions I saw 2 different doctors that I know as his patients . So this should speak for itself. If He has doctors for patients that should tell you that even doctors trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr Trott knows what He is doing. He took his time and explained all of my options. Staff was friendly and my appointment time was right, if you have to wait it is because he is with someone else and explaining there care or doing surgery on a patient. Know one can tell how long it will take to talk to you or do the surgery until you are in the room. And if you do have surgery he will not let you leave until he know for SURE that the report comes back good. I have been there many times and I am thankful that he found my CANCER before it spread. Just remember while you wait that someone else is having something done. He is very helpful, and his knowledge is worth your time. Cancer any form big or little is a bad thing. Glad he can see it before I let it get worse. Thank you more than once....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I arrived on time for my appt and waited to be seen for an hour and a half. I was finally taken into an examination room and I waited some more. I stepped out of the room and noticed that people who arrived after me had already been seen and were leaving. I questioned a staff member and she said that she told the doctor 5 times that I was in the room waiting. Once she said that I walked out the door I will never ever go there again or refer anyone to him. He is just plain inconsiderate, rude, and unprofessional. Don't go see him unless you want to wait for OVER TWO HOURS and never be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Trott knows what He is doing. He took his time and explained all of my options. Staff was friendly and my appointment time was right on the dot. Great overall experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Trott and was very pleased with the visit. He definitely cares about the well-being of his patients. I felt comfortable and knew great care was being given to me. The newly hired staff was very friendly, professional, and punctual about scheduling. I was seen at my scheduled appointment time. My overall experience has been satisfying and I'd recommend anyone to Dr. Trott's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I had an appointment, DR Trott made some unusual racially derogative joke that I thought was inappropriate. He also told me that when my prescription ran out to give him a call and he would prescribe it for me again. When I called him back after my prescription ran out I was told that I would have to come back in for another appointment and pay another $165 for the appointment. I feel that is misleading and simply lying. I know what works for my face and always has, I don't need to spend $165 every time I want to get a prescription. I have already had 2 appointments with him and they went exactly the same way. Look at my face for a minute or so and prescribe me the exact same face cream. Why should I pay $165 every time? He already knows my situation and that it hasn't changed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Trott SAVED MY LIFE when I had an adverse event. He was spot on with my diagnosis. He explained everything to me so that I could understand. I appreciated the time he took and the care I received. When people complain about the time they have to wait for a doctor they need to realise that sometimes there is an emergency happening while you wait! ok? The other day I had to wait 2 hours for my tyres to be changed and it wasn't a matter of life and death. Dr. Trott is a brilliant doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67638].votes_count ]]