Rate Dr. J. Anthony Trott

Dr. J. Anthony Trott's Ratings

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

I had an appointment, DR Trott made some unusual racially derogative joke that I thought was inappropriate. He also told me that when my prescription ran out to give him a call and he would prescribe it for me again. When I called him back after my prescription ran out I was told that I would have to come back in for another appointment and pay another $165 for the appointment. I feel that is misleading and simply lying. I know what works for my face and always has, I don't need to spend $165 every time I want to get a prescription. I have already had 2 appointments with him and they went exactly the same way. Look at my face for a minute or so and prescribe me the exact same face cream. Why should I pay $165 every time? He already knows my situation and that it hasn't changed.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Trott SAVED MY LIFE when I had an adverse event. He was spot on with my diagnosis. He explained everything to me so that I could understand. I appreciated the time he took and the care I received. When people complain about the time they have to wait for a doctor they need to realise that sometimes there is an emergency happening while you wait! ok? The other day I had to wait 2 hours for my tyres to be changed and it wasn't a matter of life and death. Dr. Trott is a brilliant doctor!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Waiting time exceeds appointment time on an average of an hour or more. The Dr has appointments starting at 8am but doesn't arrive at the office until 9am or later. The office has a sign posted, stating patient will be billed $50 for missed appointments however if the patient is on time they don't get compensated for what I consider a missed appointment when you are waiting over an hour in the waiting room. The Dr spends too much time talking about personal things that don't pertain to the reason fir the visit

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Checked in on time for appointment, waited 45 minutes for consult and finally left not looking back. Appointments in my view are made for a reason, my time is just as valuable as the doctor's time. Customer/Patient loss doesn't seem to bother these folks so no lost sleep on my behalf either.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Takes time to speak w/his patients. Older office. Limited parking. May have to waitas long as two hours past appointment time.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag