Dr. Gabrielle Nitti

Rate Dr. Gabrielle Nitti

Dr. Gabrielle Nitti's Ratings

A caring and through examination who spends the time for patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Wow -- Dr. Nitti is fantastic! I called her at 4:00 on a Friday to ask if I could bring in my son who had injured his eye. He had never been to her before, but she told me to bring him right in. She was extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. She then saw him again on Saturday. And she asked me to bring him in on Sunday, too, so she could continue to monitor his eye! She obviously loves her job and her patients. A number of my friends also rave about Dr. Nitti!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Great doctor. I have been going to Dr. Nitti, since my eye emergency visit years ago and she took care of my eye problem immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Been to her several times -knows her field, very good, and honest. Liked her and trust her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2010

She's a wonderful doctor. Very personable and knowledgeable. She even tried to save me money on my contacts by getting me a rebate. I will go back to her for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684741].votes_count ]]