Rate Dr. Nicole Green

Dr. Nicole Green's Ratings

Nicole is the best Accupuncturist I have found out of many in BC.I reccomend her to anyone needing the best care for alternate medication therapy. cupping is also used I line it very much & Moxa therapy.Môxa is a Chinese burning stick made from dried Mugwort.Nicole is very nice & understanding of my pain & managing it to help me get back to work-landscaping-so I need results & I get then from Nicole Green...:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Nicole is the best acupuncturist I've ever been to! She is very compassionate and caring, putting you at ease immediately. I went in for back /neck pain and left feeling better than I ever had! Not only was my pain significantly decreased but my stress level and sleep improved dramatically. I recommend her to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127710].votes_count ]]