Dr. Misty D. McBride

Dr. Misty D. McBride

Rate Dr. Misty D. McBride

Dr. Misty D. McBride's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Misty charges more than the midwives in the area who are far more experienced and actually licensed. In the long run, she will cost you much more, since her lack of license prevents you from billing your insurance for a refund. I personally know multiple other women whose experiences with Misty were also bad. She is flaky, unprofessional, and does the bare minimum. Her answers to my questions were always the same, no matter what my question, which leads me to believe that her knowledge is limited. Getting Misty to deal with insurance or work required paperwork was like pulling teeth and always took at least a month. I caught Misty in multiple lies, as did a friend of mine. She continues to claim she is getting her license, but never does. If you are looking for a midwife, keep looking. There are midwives in the area with licenses and 20+ years of experience who cost less, give you many more options, and will make your pregnancy and birth much more special.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

Misty is a wonderful midwife. She brings so much light and knowledge to the birthing process. I would highly recommend her to any woman wanting to experience a beautiful, natural birth!

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag