Rate Dr. Justin K. Spooner

Dr. Justin K. Spooner's Ratings

I saw Dr. Spooner at Integrated Surgical back in July. He was very caring and patient. He ended up giving me three injections, one in my neck, one along a nerve in the back of my head, and most importantly, one in my jaw joint for severe TMJ. While the injection in the jaw joint was excruciating, it DID help. Unfortunately, it didn't last very long. I was to follow up with him a month later, but I couldn't because of the fact that I live in Fernandina Beach and I won't chance driving while on pain pills, which I have to have with this horrible jaw pain. I found a pain doctor in my town, 3 minutes from where I live. If Dr.Spooner were closer, I would have kept going to him. A GREAT doctor! I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr spooner truly cares for his patients and it shows

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Feels like a pill mill. He was nice but not helpful with my pain. He listened but didn't have any answers to simple questions. I call to get an appointment and he disappeared without letting me know...suddenly he is no longer there. Scares me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr Spooner takes time to get to know his patients-- his staff is great too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr Spooner is awesome! He did not let Insurance red tape keep me suffering. He gave me the treatment I needed right away to make me feel better. THANK YOU Dr Spooner! Dr Andy is so gentle, I didn't even know he was done. They go out of their way to make sure I have everything I need right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

dr spooner was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on pain management he healed using a variety of non invasive techniques the majority of my pain has went away in just 3 visits!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr Spooner is an excellent Dr. he takes time to evaluate & discuss options. Dr. Spooner's staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Spooner always sits down with his patient's and makes them feel that he has time for them. He is also very cost conscience when his patient's are uninsured and works to find more appropriate options that would not be so hard on their budget. His office is also bilingual to accommodate non-English speaking patients. He is the best Dr. I have seen in this field. JMB Jacksonville, Florida.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][129810].votes_count ]]