Rate Dr. Justin K. Spooner

Dr. Justin K. Spooner's Ratings

Feels like a pill mill. He was nice but not helpful with my pain. He listened but didn't have any answers to simple questions. I call to get an appointment and he disappeared without letting me know...suddenly he is no longer there. Scares me.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Spooner takes time to get to know his patients-- his staff is great too

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Spooner is awesome! He did not let Insurance red tape keep me suffering. He gave me the treatment I needed right away to make me feel better. THANK YOU Dr Spooner! Dr Andy is so gentle, I didn't even know he was done. They go out of their way to make sure I have everything I need right away.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2013 | flag

dr spooner was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on pain management he healed using a variety of non invasive techniques the majority of my pain has went away in just 3 visits!

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Spooner is an excellent Dr. he takes time to evaluate & discuss options. Dr. Spooner's staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Spooner always sits down with his patient's and makes them feel that he has time for them. He is also very cost conscience when his patient's are uninsured and works to find more appropriate options that would not be so hard on their budget. His office is also bilingual to accommodate non-English speaking patients. He is the best Dr. I have seen in this field. JMB Jacksonville, Florida.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag