Rate Dr. Ellen Huang

Dr. Ellen Huang's Ratings

Dr. Ellen has been my doctor for 8 years, my family trust and rely on her for our health concerns, she encouraged our family through tough days while we struggled with our son's Torette syndrome that our medical doctor don't know what's the cause and left us in puzzle.
With Dr.Ellen's care, our son is doing very well in school, happy with his social life and enjoys his swimming and kickboxing for after school programs. These activities seem to be normal for any regular child, but for us, we know our son has come along the way, thanks to Dr. Ellen's help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

She is the most caring person and very professional . She listens and she is patient and knowledge if you need help go with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Very honest/effective treatment, need not to run around with 10 different treatments, she is the one I go to, end of all other appointments, have no idea why I have to search her for so long to find my cure.We need more doctors like her to help people in pain and feeling lost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

My doctor told me that I will have only 20% of the chance to get pregnant, with my complicated situation. But Doctor Ellen patiently gone through my medical history, checked all my health conditions, and with acupuncture, and the medicine she prescribed for me and my husband, we are now expecting our baby to come in July.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Ellen Huang is fabulous. She is gentle, caring, and easy going. I enjoy going to see her because she makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. I have had acne problems for 8 years and after a few sessions, I am seeing improvements already. Her schedule is flexible and she always make her patients a priority. If a patient has an emergency, she is willing to cancel an outing with her family/friends to see you, but please don't take advantage of that if it's not an emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr Ellen Huang is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. She effectively used a variety of techniques (accupuncture, herbal therapy, cupping) to quickly resolve my medical problem. In addition, she is an excellent listner who really cares about her practice and her patients. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Ellen is very professional, gentle, and caring. She is the only doctor who actually listened to my concerns and eased my 5 years of dizziness and stomach pain just in one treatment. I can't thank her enough for her help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67996].votes_count ]]