Rate Dr. Ellen Huang

Dr. Ellen Huang's Ratings

Very honest/effective treatment, need not to run around with 10 different treatments, she is the one I go to, end of all other appointments, have no idea why I have to search her for so long to find my cure.We need more doctors like her to help people in pain and feeling lost.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

My doctor told me that I will have only 20% of the chance to get pregnant, with my complicated situation. But Doctor Ellen patiently gone through my medical history, checked all my health conditions, and with acupuncture, and the medicine she prescribed for me and my husband, we are now expecting our baby to come in July.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ellen Huang is fabulous. She is gentle, caring, and easy going. I enjoy going to see her because she makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. I have had acne problems for 8 years and after a few sessions, I am seeing improvements already. Her schedule is flexible and she always make her patients a priority. If a patient has an emergency, she is willing to cancel an outing with her family/friends to see you, but please don't take advantage of that if it's not an emergency.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Dr Ellen Huang is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. She effectively used a variety of techniques (accupuncture, herbal therapy, cupping) to quickly resolve my medical problem. In addition, she is an excellent listner who really cares about her practice and her patients. I highly recommend her.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Ellen is very professional, gentle, and caring. She is the only doctor who actually listened to my concerns and eased my 5 years of dizziness and stomach pain just in one treatment. I can't thank her enough for her help.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag