Rate Dr. S Quadir

Dr. S Quadir's Ratings

I can't begin to tell you what a waste of time it is going to this dr. !! The first time I saw her regarding a question I had, she googled it . !!! I seriously don't see how she could have become a dr
Another time I saw her she said I was too demanding. !!! The last time I saw her she askede if I was in a bad mood ?????? Unbelievable
I had to beg her to send me to a specialist and when she did she sent me to dr singh and a week later she was on the front page of the Clarington news with malpractice. I am done with this dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

As of today I'll be looking for a new Doctor. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and unfortunately the urine sample she tested today came back negative. She proceeded to tell me that I should just go home and wait to start bleeding - but it wouldn't be considered a miscarriage because it's too early. (HUH!?!?) She also stated that I should "Just be grateful" because I already have a son. I came home and took a home pregnancy test - POSITIVE. I'm not upset that the tests they used in her office weren't sensitive enough; I get it, its early. However, I shouldn't be told to go home and wait to bleed. I've never seen bedside manner SO awful. This isn't the first time I've had issues with this nut. She shouldn't be a Doctor. Her lack of knowledge and compassion blows my mind. I'm currently on hold with Service Ontario to discontinue my enrollment as her patient. I hope the College of Physicians and Surgeons takes away her license. She's a danger to society.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

When asked about my family history, I mentioned a condition my dad has and she asked ME what that was. Umm...you're the doctor...shouldn't you know?? Definitely not reassuring and a huge red flag. Also, when I asked her a question about something I was concerned about, she told me to Google it! I definitely would NOT recommend going to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Wow!!! She must have went to med school in a meth lab. She is out to lunch. She said my baby was underweight, but she actually screwed up the scales because when I saw another doctor, my baby was above average height, and normal weigh. But it was clear by just looking at the chubby legs and cheeks that the baby is healthy!!! She said that babies should never wear sunscreen because it has too much deet in it!!!! I said "do you mean bug spray" she said no, sunscreen. This lady is not only uneducated, she is dumb.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

This doctor is absolutely useless. she doesn't help in anyway. she is reluctant in writing prescriptions and completely ignorant she doesn't listen to what you say at times cutting you off and she never really addresses the problem I've seen her twice and both times I thought I should have seen a different doctor. My advice to anyone going to a walk-in clinic in the area is to ask who the doctor is and if its her drive to oshawa trust me you will save your time and actually get help elsewhere. anyone with her as there family doctor I'd rather have a doctor in another province I had to drive all the way to then this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

After my 78 year mother visited her once she called back to follow up with an appointment their office was going to make for her. The receptionist claimed the doctor did not want her as a patient. ???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Absolutely the WORST doctor ever!!!! Dont ever go to her trust me it will not be worth it!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Lack of knowledge experience and needs to get off the ego trip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr Quadir is a awful doctor, my son was very sick she wouldn't give a referral for him to see a paediatrician. I kept insisting after the 5th time going in with him she agreed to refer him. She told me to find the doctor and call her staff to tell them to which doctor. She couldn't take the time to find him someone. She is the most disrespectful person, when I would go in with my husband about my health she would only talk to my husband. I could go on for hours why she is the worst doctor I have ever seen, in the mean time my family all have a new doctor. I wouldn't recommend anyone to have her as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

It seems as if there is a lack of knowledge. I avoid going to the doctor if I have a problem. If you have a question, she seems clueless when giving her answer. I am currently looking for a new doctor, but in the meantime, I will be going to a walk-in if I need to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][130795].votes_count ]]