Rate Dr. Mark C. Freitag

Dr. Mark C. Freitag's Ratings

Dr. Fretag and staff are the BEST! He has been my family physician for 15+ years. He always takes the time to listen and the staff is so friendly!

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Freitag and his entire staff are wonderful - I have been seeing him for about 2 years after a bad experience with another doctor. If my appointment is at 10:30 I am generally seen within 5 minutes of my appointment. He takes time to listen to my challenges and gives me extremely valuable feedback. His staff are very helpful and always cheerful. They are mature and not like some of the other doctors offices where you think the front desk help just barely graduated high school.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag

I had occasion to see Dr. Freitag when I was holidaying in Cathedral City about an ear infection and he was amazing! Friendly and interested in my problem, listened carefully, examined thoroughly and explained everything clearly. I went back 10 days later to have it checked, as suggested, and he cleaned my ear out and sent me on my way painfree and happy. What a remarkable doctor, I suggested him to many other people wintering there.

Submitted July 15, 2009 | flag