Dr. Michael Rouhi

Dr. Michael Rouhi

Rate Dr. Michael Rouhi

Dr. Michael Rouhi's Ratings

Dr Rouhi is an amazing dentist! He is very kind, easy going and will always take the time that is needed to explain anything you may be uneasy about needing attention. Whether bonding, cavities or crowns he is wonderful as you never feel any pain whatsoever, something not always the case with other dentists. I have gone to him for almost ten years now and always feel fully confident that any work he has done is top notch and perfect! His staff are great as well, especially Sylvia the office manager. Sylvia is as good as it gets, always friendly, courteous, fast and easy going! I have never had an issue they couldn't address asap whether a broken took or dental pain and however busy Dr Rouhi may be, he will always make sure he takes the time to see you addressing your concerns. Do yourself a favor if needing an excellent dentist, consider Dr. Rouhi your go to dentist for life! He truly is the best, Melissa -Toronto.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of dr. rouhi for years and can honestly say he is the best dentist I have ever had! He did a crown for me which is perfect, did some bonding which has lasted years and is always progressive, kind and professional. He is very insightful when it comes to issues that are not always so obvious. His office and staff are amazing, truly! The office manager, Sylvia is as good as it gets! She is fast, polite and will always find time for the dr. to see you if you have an emergency. I wish I discovered this office sooner as any dentist prior didn't even come close to the care and treatment I am getting now at the Woodbridge Dental Office!

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

I've been Michael's patient for over 7 years. He provides great care, stressing on the importance of prevention. The clinic has x-ray, invisalign, implants, so I rarely had to be referred to another specialist. Everything was done in Dr. Rouhi's office. The thing I love is that Michael tells you everything straight out and helps make a decision.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag