Rate Dr. Anukool Chadda

Dr. Anukool Chadda's Ratings

Great experience! Dr Chadda is very knowledgable and understanding. His staff are friendly and great at helping you choose a stylish pair of glasses within budget-thanks for another great visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

By far the best eye doctor around. He is very personable, patient, friendly and knowledgable! I've visited him from the Stoney creek location to this new mountain location. I would refer him to anyone. Great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Chadda is a wonderful doctor. He's passionate, committed and takes his time with his patients. He was especially great with our daugther who is four - showing patience and understanding to make sure she had a great first experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

We followed dr. chadda to his new location. We all love his chair side manners also great sense of humor. He is definetly worth the drive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Change to this clinic because I heard they were very knowledgable. Wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. Told things and when you confront him about them he denies that he said them. This makes me feels he is not trustworthy. He makes an error on eyeglass prescription and when you take them to another place because you get the same glasses cheaper he says it is not his fault but he admits he gave the wrong prescription. The staff at this centre are fantastic, friendly and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I have seen Dr. Chadda twice and he has been absolutely phenomenal. He goes above and beyond your expectations to complete a thorough and accurate examination. He was very punctual and pleasant making the visit enjoyable. I would highly recommend Dr. Chadda. Definitely a trust worthy optometrist looking out for your best interest. Eyes are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Chadda since he started years ago in Stoney Creek. He is absolutely tremendous with both of our young children. I find him to be extremely personable yet professional. He is one of the most thorough doctors I know and goes the extra step for his patients. He has always taken the time to explain things. We have followed him to his new practice on Hamilton mountain and are extremely pleased with the staff and glasses selection of the new office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

My family saw Dr. Chadda recently for their eye exams. He was very good with the children and he is willing to take the time to discuss any concerns you might have. The staff were great-very friendly and helpful when choosing glasses. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for an optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][132085].votes_count ]]