Rate Dr. Andrew S. Rokito

Dr. Andrew S. Rokito's Ratings

Performed surgery on my teen son's knee and made us very comfortable with the entire process. NIce bedside manner. Friendly and kind and listens to your concerns. Very busy office, but I guess that is because he is a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Dr. Rokito treated me for my torn rotator cuff. He was very knowledgeable and resourceful. He was very conservative in my treatment and did everything he could to avoid surgery. Nevertheless, surgery was needed. In pre-op Dr. Rokito was very calming and personable. He made me feel comfortable and I had full confidence in him. Post-op treatment was awesome. He kept on me to follow my therapy plan. I highly recommend Dr. Rokito and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Great doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Highly reccomend this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Great Doctor I had surgery with Doctor Rokitoand great office staff always being very helpful from the time one makes a appointment till one leaves the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

incredible bedside manner and very understanding to my fear of the unknown(surgery). He made my extensive surgery a lot less scary and needless to say very successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146669].votes_count ]]