Rate Dr. Aaron Jackson

Dr. Aaron Jackson's Ratings

Dr Jackson is a wonderful fertility doctor. We had a great experience. She listened, didn't discourage any questions and gave us plenty of options. I never felt "pushed" to do any expensive treatment. She was informative, a listener and plus had a great sense of humour. We went at our own pace, and myself and my husband made our own decisions. I loved her attitude of "I will get you pregnant" without any BS, or coddling. She won't hold your hand and cry with you- she will guide you and provide the best solution she can. You also fall into the hands of her colleagues when you have an IVF cycle, all of which were stellar stand-ins. We will be back if needed to see her for our second! Have patience- it's a fertility clinic. They serve hundreds at a time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Amazing Doctor very reassuring and staff are great . Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

We arrived 15 minutes early for appointment as it suggests on the website, and Dr. Jackson was approximately 30 minutes seeing us for our initial consult. After taking a brief medical history, she wrote off our concerns about our fertility and gave us very different information than our GP had given and suggested we just keep trying. She did schedule follow up blood work and more tests so that she could get a more complete picture. I was diagnosed with PCOS many years ago and have managed to regulate my cycles with weight loss but still have the hirsutism and abnormal hormones, she suggested that I never had it and we just hadn't been trying long enough. I didn't feel like my questions were answered or fears validated. I left the appointment feeling very disheartened and more confused than I was before the appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Jackson and her staff are amazing! She is patient, kind, and explains everything in detail. Her office staff always return calls promptly and appointments are made in a timely manner. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jackson and I would recommend her to anyone. It was so nice to have a doctor you could trust adn count on when going through the very difficult process of infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

It is a cold environment. I didn't feel like she cared. I had questions since i know nothing about in vitro, the risks etc. its a stressful experience to go through and all she did is gave me some booklets to read at home. I was not feeling welcome to ask her questions. Her secretary is not nice, not smiling and you feel more like you bother her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

I was not super thrilled with the level of care we received from Dr. Jackson. We have been trying to conceive for some time and met with her in Sept. We had scheduled an appt to review the results but due to some personal issues it slipped our minds. We received no reminder notification like we do with all others in the medical field. Finally met up with her 2 months later and she referred us to a weight mgmt specialist saying it would help our chances in conceiving. She never told us there was a specific BMI we had to reach. It wasn't until we went in to sign the consent forms, or so we thought, that we found out that there was a specific target I had to reach. That was 4 months later. That was very frustrating as we were losing weight, just not very fast. She also didn't prescribe and folic acid until we asked for it. Ended up asking for a referral to another clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2012

Dr Jackson is a knowledgeable, supportive, and compassionate doctor who is willing to discuss testing and treatment plans. She worked with both of us to make sure that we had plan that worked for us and was willing to answer any questions or address any concerns that we had. Her answers were based on scientific studies, and she shared any information that we asked for. She never pushed us to move to a treatment that we weren't ready for. Excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Dr. Jackson is respectful, understanding, a good listener and communicator, is prepared to answers questions, is compassionate and has a sense of humour. Really truly impressed and wishing I had encountered her years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

very helpful and understanding. Will take time to listen to your needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][134478].votes_count ]]