Rate Dr. Corey Hunter

Dr. Corey Hunter's Ratings

Wonderful demenour and I know he cares when he gave my wife and I his personal cell phone for emergencies. My wife has been struggling with cancer for a few months now and I can't tell you how comforting it was to know I can speak with her doctor inmediately, day or night in the event of an emergency. The medical community could leave a lot from Dr Hunter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I never felt rushed, even when the waiting room was full. He took his time with me and my husband. No review can express how much that meant, especially to my family and what we have been through. He's a saint, believe it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

What a difference a real doctor makes. I feel fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619985].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Fantastic office and wonderful staff. Very knowledgeable doctor. Two thumbs up

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2611642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Best I've felt in years and the procedure was totally painless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I've seen 6 doctors in as many months and no one has been able to give me any answers let alone articulate a reasonable plan that didn't involve 100 physical therapy visits or trips to the chiropractor. He fixed my back in 2 weeks and I'm already back to running and exercising. I feel great!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2595820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

One consult, 2 procedures - 100% pain free. I mean what more could you ask for

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2594313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I wish more doctors were as caring as this man! If you have a family member in pain, do them a favor and take them to see him. Nicest office I've ever seen and the nicest staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

My mother has been suffering from pain down her leg for 10 years. He tried an epidural that didn't help but rather than giving up on her like every other pain doctor did. He tried a spinal cord stimulator on her and I had never seen my mother feel that good!!! We couldn't find a doctor to put it in permanently so he did it himself. He is an absolute saint. I can't begin to tell you what he has done for me and my family. My mother is cooking for the family this thanksgiving and wants to go home to DR for the holidays to dance. I love you doctor hunter. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2593948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I CAME TO DR. HUNTER AND SHOWED HIM AN OLD MRI THAT I HAD OF MY BACK, HE SAID THAT WAS FINE AND THAT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME AN EPIDURAL. HE GAVE ME THREE EPIDURALS OVER ABOUT A 6 MONTH PERIOD OF TIME. NONE OF THE EPIDURALS WORKED SO HE SENT ME FOR ANOTHER MRI. WHEN HE READ THE NEW MRI HE SAID THAT THE EPIDURALS WOULD HAVE NEVER WORKED BASED UPON THE MRI. I HAD TO DO EVERYTHING IN MY WILL POWER NOT TO EXPLODE AT HIM. WHY DID HE NOT DO AN MRI BEFORE HE GAVE ME 3 EPIDURAL .HE TOLD ME ABOUT A PROCEDURE THAT HE DOES BUT HE WANTS ME TO SEE ANOTHER DR. THREE OTHER DOCTORS SAID THAT THEY WOULD NOT DO THIS PROCEDURE. THAT IT IS NOT AMA APPROVED AND THAT THEY WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO A PATIENT. I BELIEVE THAT HE MAKES A LOT MORE MONEY ON THIS PROCEDURE AND THAT IS WHY HE IS PUSHING IT. I WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE TO AARIVE IN HIS OFFICE AND ALWAYS HAD TO WAIT ABOUT 45 MINUTES BEYOND MY OPPOINTMENT. I FINALYY TOLD HIM AND HE DID IS GIVE ME AN INSENCER APPOLOGY.I can be reached at BRUCHEE@AOL.COM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178696].votes_count ]]