Rate Dr. Bassam Babi

Dr. Bassam Babi's Ratings

Dr. Babi was my children's doctor for many years in another town. (my oldest child is now 29). This is the greatest pediatrician you could ever find. My younger children would still be going to him but he is now a 2 hour drive away. He always listened to us as parents. He never made us feel stupid. When my youngest was born 6 weeks early, he came out to the hospital after midnight to administer to my newborn. He could have left it to the Dr. on call, but that is not how he is. Anyone needing a pediatrician for their child need to go to Dr. Babi. You won't find a better one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Dr.Babi is the best pediatrician I've ever been to. He's very polite and very knowledgeable and when I have an appointment I don't have to sit in the waiting room forever. He also takes his time with my son every time we have an appointment and doesn't try to rush like most doctors do. We need more doctors like Dr.Babi!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Babi and his staff is superior. Everyone is very compassionate. Dr. Babi spends time with the child and explains everything. He even showed me the inside of my child's ear. I can not express enough how comfortable I am with him and his advice. Dr. Babi has superior "bedside" manners. Crystal the receptionist is so sweet and does what she can to get your child seen. Lisa and Daniel the nurses are so sweet and caring. I recommend Dr Babi to anyone looking for an excellent peditrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

excellent Pediatrician for my kids and for everybody's kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135439].votes_count ]]