Rate Dr. William G. Cushard

Dr. William G. Cushard's Ratings

He seemed like a good doctor at first, he was willing to give me samples when my insurance was giving me problems, but over time I grew more frustrated with his service. He is chronically behind on his appointments. An hour turnaround for a 5-10 minute appointment is on a good day. Diabetes can be incredibly frustrating and his approach is to scold you for any deviation from a flawless diabetic regiment. I take insulin and typically have A1Cs in the 6 range. If having a cookie once a month keeps my spirits high and keeps me from jumping off a bridge (just kidding) then that cookie plays well into my overall management. He has no problem making me feel like a felon for such a thing. Diabetes also takes a ton of lifestyle changes and therefore is an incredibly personal disease with regards to management. But in his mind there is a one-size-fits-all lifestyle. Prepare to be lectured no matter how well you manage your condition or how aggresively you approach your treament.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Took time to look at my labs but didn't listen to much I said. Another old male doctor that doesn't want to acknowledge or really hear about the persistent debilitating symptoms a woman is having.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

Listens to his clients. Gives plenty of time in the apppointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686003].votes_count ]]