Rate Dr. Christopher M. Shaari

Dr. Christopher M. Shaari's Ratings

08/04/14 BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! He never gives up on you and will listen to you and hear all of your concerns. I wish all the doctors were as great as him

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! He never gives up on you and will listen to you and hear all of your concerns. I wish my general doctor was as good as Dr. Shaari.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I can not say enough kind words for Dr. Shari and his staff! Unbelievable doctor with incredible skills, knowledge and compassion! I came all the way from Ocean City, MD for my sinus surgery and it was the best decision I ever made! Four days post surgery now and not one minute of pain! Would recommend Dr. Shari over and over again! Amazing doctor!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

There are no words for this doctor.....TRULY AMAZING!!!! I wish he was a doctor in all fields. Look no further....he's your guy!! :)

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I haven't seen Dr Sharri since 1999, Everytime I need to see a specialist, I'm always hopeful to find a doctor like Dr Sharri. I'm sure there aren't many out there like him. Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable. Know that if you need a specialist in his area of expertise, you are in the very best hands. God Bless Dr Sharri

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shaari is the best doctor ever! He is truly amazing and cares for his patients. His compassionate is evident in his work and is always so kind and thorough! Dr. Shaari is the best!

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shaari is the absolute best ENT I have ever been to! They don't make many doctors like him anymore. In addition to being highly intelligent, competent, and up on the latest technological advances (which is important, because he is aware of innovative techniques that result in less pain and quicker recovery time that many doctors don't have experience with), his bedside manner is absolutely phenomenal! You simply cannot find a gentler doctor out there...and gentleness is pretty darn important when you're having someone perform surgery or stick things up your nose, which is an extremely delicate area. I had septoplasty and turbinate reduction done by Dr. Shaari, and he completely cured me of my sinus problems. I went from having a sinus infection every month for years, to not having a single one in almost 1/2 a year now. PHENOMENAL doctor and I would 100% recommend him!!!!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr Shaari is the best! He is thorough. He returns calls with results. He is kind, compassionate and caring. Great staff. Awesome doctor! Highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

I have never met a doctor as compassionate and as brilliant as Dr. Shaari! Be sure to check out his patents on the wall in his office. I had surgery on my sinsus' and did not even need to take tylenol for pain! Truly an amazing Physician and staff! Thank you!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

The staff is happy, helpful and busy. Dr. Shaari is just the best! A brilliant physician and a wonderful man who cares about his patients. I wish all my doctors were like him.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag