Rate Dr. Sylvia Rodriguez

Dr. Sylvia Rodriguez's Ratings

Hello, I agree completely with these raving reviews! I just recently had my eldery Mom in for her 2nd cataract surgery, and this was the first time I had met her. Her care for my mom was outstanding!! I was very pleased that she took her time with my Mom. And yes, her staff are all very, very nice people!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have over 40 years of experience in the medical/pharmacological business environment and have high personal expectations of my Medical Professionals. Dr. Rodriguez did not disappoint. She was efficient and professional in managing my cataracts, demonstrated exceptional communication skills, including listening to my concerns. She was sensitive that the eyes she was working on were my only eyes and I am heartened that her family and our community can produce a person and professional of such calibre. She is truly a credit to the medical profession. Glen Duff, Rockwood

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Very personable, efficient and easy to work with. She knows what she is doing and shows a interest in each of her patients. Her office is new and has all the equipment to make it a successful practice. Her team is very nice and very helpful. Would recommend anyone that has eye problems to use Dr Rodriguez.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I had cataract surgery done by Dr. Rodriguez, in July 2011. She did a good job of explaining it all to me, since it was my first eye surgery of any sort. She was a nice blend of very friendly and yet efficient. She looks young, but ... that means that she has all the newest procedures, right? I believe that she graduated from Queen's Dept. of Opthalmalogy in 2009. The booking people were also friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][135916].votes_count ]]