You may also like

Rate Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Ratings

I've had a number of procedures with Dr. Weinstein. Every interaction has been excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I had gum surgery done by Dr Weinstein at the end of 2013 with great result. I now need a dental implant and I am going back to Dr Weinstein because I am very confident he will do a good job. Staff is very helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

A caring team of professionals that excel within a very demanding and complex environment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Doctor Weinstein was great at putting me at ease for my tooth implant, it all went very well, and he does a fantastic job at pain management as I felt no pain going through it. He carefully explained everything in addition to being a very kind and likeable guy. On a cold and wintry February day I had a gift delivered to my door from Dr. Weinstein and staff as I was recovering, how nice is that! He is simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I have been going to Elliott for years.and highly recommend him. He takes the time to ensure you know eactly what he is doing and his follow up is amazing.
The staff are very professional.
I truely believe he is one of the best oral surgeons this city has (and he's a really nice guy too)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is great. I was very anxious prior to my implant surgery two weeks, that I had so many questions but he answered them all to my satisfaction. After the procedure, he followed up and checked on me to ensure that I'm ok. He did such a good job that I had no pain and no complication at all. The office is run in a very professional and efficient manner. I am very impress with the quality of care that i've received. Thanks Dr. Weinstein and thanks to all the staff members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is a gem! He performed multi-level procedures on my front teeth and the outcome is wonderful. Every step was thoroughly explained beforehand and the procedure itself was painless as promised. Both Dr. Weinstein and his wonderful staff are calm, patient and precise, and are experts at putting their clients at ease. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Weinstein to family and friends. Because of him, I cannot stop smiling to show off my new teeth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Weinstein has conducted two major surgeries for me. Both surgeries were performed efficiently and with no pain during the procedures. The healing process was successful and uneventful. The staff are highly competent and friendly. I continue to go for checkups every 6 months and they are observant and provide thoughtful advice for maintaining oral health. Dr. Weinstein has given my mouth a second chance a second lease on life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Weinstein and the amount of time he took to explain the problem and the procedure. His entire team was personable and professional and thorough. Very much appreciated the entire team's approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Weinstein performed intricate dental surgery on me with flawless skill. He, and his whole team, are the model of professionalism while remaining warm and caring. Dr. Weinstein is the only dental professional I know of who personally calls his patients the next day to see how they are feeling. I give Dr. Weinstein and his team the highest rating possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649532].votes_count ]]