Rate Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Ratings

Before… during… after… you can always count on Dr Weinstein and his terrific staff!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I always have a great appointment and leave knowing that the staff have made every effort to take care of all the details.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weinstein and all his staff are all very caring and professional. I am thrilled with the results I now have, and I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Compassionate and thoughtful care.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weinstein and staff really enjoy doing what they are doing and that's why my visits are always great!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I have been Dr Weinstein patient for more than 15 year now and I have undergone several procedures that were expertly done with great results. I owe him my healthy smile. After all these years, I am still amazed at the professionalism of all the staff. It is a tribute to each individual, including hygienist, assistants and administrative staff, but it also speaks to Dr Weinstein ability to lead a team where everyone is motivated and knowledgeable. All treatment options were always explained in great details so I could make an informed decision about which is best for me. There are also payment options offered to ease things financially and a good coordination with the insurance carrier. My regular dentist is also informed of all treatments, which helps with coordination of care. There is an overall atmosphere of calm and efficiency in the office, which make each visit a pleasant experience.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weinstein and his staff are wonderful. I previously had a bad experience with gum surgery with another doctor (my gum surgery failed). But my experience with Dr. Weinstein was like night and day! My recovery and healing was much quicker and I could see the difference in terms of skill and knowledge. I am so glad I found Dr. Weinstein and I HIGHLY recommend him!

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Weinstein and his staff are. I had to have a tooth pulled and an implant done, and throughout the process have never felt more taken care of. From my first appointment, everything has been thoroughly explained and all questions answered. His staff are kind and helpful, and Dr. Weinstein's level of expertise and quality of work are second to none. Believe me, if you need any periodontal work done, go to Dr. Weinstein.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weinstein was my doctor for a lip repositioning surgery. The procedure was explained in detail in advance with what to expect during and after surgery. The entire surgery lasted less than one hour, and I was able to go back to work with no pain afterwards. Dr. Weinstein is very knowledgeable and his staff was amazing. I would highly recommend him, he was fantastic!

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

All went pretty good. Staff was wonderful and friendly. Dr. Weinstein was great and very knowledgeable. Had a real problem tooth that had numerous surgeries in the past by another surgeon, and was determined that it had to be extracted. Having used Dr. Weinstein for a previous dental implant years ago, i decided to go the same root and have this troubled tooth extracted to be replaced by an implant/crown. I experienced no pain after the extraction and implantation of the post in my gum. Didn't really need to use any pain killers. Because of some bone loss from infection. Extra antibiotics and additional time was allocated to allow the implant to bond to the bone before the healing abutment was put on. Now that i have completed my implant therapy, and now have my crown. Very happy with the outcome. ****

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag