Rate Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Ratings

Excellent care and attention by staff and Dr. Weinstein. I highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I know I'm getting top dental care from Dr. Weinstein and his staff - thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I had a front tooth implant and I am amazed at how well it turned out. Dr. Weinstein and his wonderful
staff were excellent in their professional care and skill. He took time to explain every part of the procedure carefully. I highly recommend his work and his attention to detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Very thorough and respectful of my time. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I am a new patient and have had a very good experience with Dr. Weinstein. He explains everything clearly and works very efficiently. He seems knowledgeable and trustworthy. So far, everything is progressing as he described to me prior to my procedure. His staff is always helpful, friendly, and make themselves available outside of your appointment times to guide you through any part of your periodontal process. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Strongly recommend the Doctor. You will get the best treatment ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Very friendly staff. Doctor seems very knowledgeable and explains things well. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580392].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I have consistently received superb care from Dr. Weinstein and all his staff. I recommend him to family and friends without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580245].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Could not ask for better care than he and his staff give!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572521].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr Weinstein is the ultimate caregiver. He has excellent technical and customer service skills, and is a pleasure for a patient to deal with. He always looks at the whole picture, and considers and explains all the options available to the patient. I have been a patient for over 20 years, and consider him to be the best in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564375].votes_count ]]