Rate Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Ratings

DR, Weinstein is a true professional. Totally dedicated, attentive, a great problem solver. I had a very complicated gum issue which he managed to solve. His staff are wonderful as well.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Before… during… after… you can always count on Dr Weinstein and his terrific staff!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I always have a great appointment and leave knowing that the staff have made every effort to take care of all the details.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Weinstein and all his staff are all very caring and professional. I am thrilled with the results I now have, and I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Compassionate and thoughtful care.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Weinstein and staff really enjoy doing what they are doing and that's why my visits are always great!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I have been Dr Weinstein patient for more than 15 year now and I have undergone several procedures that were expertly done with great results. I owe him my healthy smile. After all these years, I am still amazed at the professionalism of all the staff. It is a tribute to each individual, including hygienist, assistants and administrative staff, but it also speaks to Dr Weinstein ability to lead a team where everyone is motivated and knowledgeable. All treatment options were always explained in great details so I could make an informed decision about which is best for me. There are also payment options offered to ease things financially and a good coordination with the insurance carrier. My regular dentist is also informed of all treatments, which helps with coordination of care. There is an overall atmosphere of calm and efficiency in the office, which make each visit a pleasant experience.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weinstein and his staff are wonderful. I previously had a bad experience with gum surgery with another doctor (my gum surgery failed). But my experience with Dr. Weinstein was like night and day! My recovery and healing was much quicker and I could see the difference in terms of skill and knowledge. I am so glad I found Dr. Weinstein and I HIGHLY recommend him!

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Weinstein and his staff are. I had to have a tooth pulled and an implant done, and throughout the process have never felt more taken care of. From my first appointment, everything has been thoroughly explained and all questions answered. His staff are kind and helpful, and Dr. Weinstein's level of expertise and quality of work are second to none. Believe me, if you need any periodontal work done, go to Dr. Weinstein.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weinstein was my doctor for a lip repositioning surgery. The procedure was explained in detail in advance with what to expect during and after surgery. The entire surgery lasted less than one hour, and I was able to go back to work with no pain afterwards. Dr. Weinstein is very knowledgeable and his staff was amazing. I would highly recommend him, he was fantastic!

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag