Rate Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Ratings

Dr. Weinstein is a gem! He performed multi-level procedures on my front teeth and the outcome is wonderful. Every step was thoroughly explained beforehand and the procedure itself was painless as promised. Both Dr. Weinstein and his wonderful staff are calm, patient and precise, and are experts at putting their clients at ease. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Weinstein to family and friends. Because of him, I cannot stop smiling to show off my new teeth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Weinstein has conducted two major surgeries for me. Both surgeries were performed efficiently and with no pain during the procedures. The healing process was successful and uneventful. The staff are highly competent and friendly. I continue to go for checkups every 6 months and they are observant and provide thoughtful advice for maintaining oral health. Dr. Weinstein has given my mouth a second chance a second lease on life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Weinstein and the amount of time he took to explain the problem and the procedure. His entire team was personable and professional and thorough. Very much appreciated the entire team's approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Weinstein performed intricate dental surgery on me with flawless skill. He, and his whole team, are the model of professionalism while remaining warm and caring. Dr. Weinstein is the only dental professional I know of who personally calls his patients the next day to see how they are feeling. I give Dr. Weinstein and his team the highest rating possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Weinstein is extremely thorough.
He takes the time to explain things carefully.
His hygienists are also very thorough.
Reception staff are great, courteous and friendly and never have to wait more than 5 minutes from schedule appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Excellent care and attention by staff and Dr. Weinstein. I highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I know I'm getting top dental care from Dr. Weinstein and his staff - thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I had a front tooth implant and I am amazed at how well it turned out. Dr. Weinstein and his wonderful
staff were excellent in their professional care and skill. He took time to explain every part of the procedure carefully. I highly recommend his work and his attention to detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Very thorough and respectful of my time. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I am a new patient and have had a very good experience with Dr. Weinstein. He explains everything clearly and works very efficiently. He seems knowledgeable and trustworthy. So far, everything is progressing as he described to me prior to my procedure. His staff is always helpful, friendly, and make themselves available outside of your appointment times to guide you through any part of your periodontal process. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606696].votes_count ]]