Dr. Rosemary Cambridge

Rate Dr. Rosemary Cambridge

Dr. Rosemary Cambridge's Ratings

Unfriendly, unapproachable and uncooperative just like her staff

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

She is always friendly and away refers to other specialists gets to the bottom of what's wrong

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I found Rosemary Cambridge to be very gentle and kind, however she mixed up reports requesting some tests, send them with the wrong name, and gave me a prescription that the druggist couldn't fill because they had never heard of it. She also asked me the same questions 2 or 3 times, couldn't seem to remember anything, even asking my name half way through visit. The front office staff are very rude, and have mixed up reports, sent me to the wrong clinic, didn't complete requisitions correctly and said they'd faxed reports that were never sent. When called on it the girl I spoke with kept arguing with me until I get so made I hung up the phone.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

I love the service provided my Dr. Cambridge and her staff. They are all quite finally and makes you feel warm and inviting. Would recommend her to anyone looking for that friendly warm touch.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

She makes me feel comfortable. Always listens to me and asks what I would like to try med wise. She seems to respect my opinion. One thing I do not like is one of the desk ladies....she is really nice but a major air head. I had to drive out to Surrey for an US and she had written down the wrong day. All I got was "Ooops". With gas prices, can't afford to go out there for nothing. No apology at all. Also, another desk lady is super rude. I always hope I never get her on the phone and always avoid her when I check in. I would prefer bubble head.. Dr. Cambridge actually cares about her patients.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Rosemary made me feel as though I was important and my problems were just as important as the more serious issues on her calendar. She is knowledgeable and a caring doctor

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

I have been with Dr Cambridge for a year or so. She has been nothing but kind and caring. Her husband will also see you if you cant see her. I think the people who wrote negative comments have issues themselves. I wrote nice feed back awhile ago and just wanted to again because I read the negative comments and still think its untrue. They would never put your life at harm. And for the person who wrote if u value your life find a new dr I do value my life and my children's thats why my husband and I will still continue with the Cambridges.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

I was recently out on BC and my son's asthma flared up and the people I was visiting suggested I take him to see her family Dr. Who was Dr. Rosemarie. I was totally blown away with the manner in which she handled my 3 year old. I am what some May term as a very over protective mom but Dr Rosemarie was so gentle and attentive to him it was amazing. With that being said I would recommend her to anyone!!! Thank you dr. Rosemarie for taking such good car of my son.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Cambridge for a year now since we have moved to town and I have to say she is by far the best doctor we have ever had. She has so much compation for her patient its hard ro find someone like her. I have been suffering with extreme insomnia now for a couple months and every time I see her the the firsr thing she asks is how im feeling and if I sleeping. She has even taken time out of her own busy schedual to call me at home to check on me to see if I have slept. I have never known another doctor who cares so much for her patients as she does and I will forever be greatfull to her for how hard she works and the time she takes to make sure I am doing ok. And anyone who tells you that she is.anything but a wondurfull doctor and person needs to give there heads a shake.we are so lucky and so blessed to have her and this world would benefit if we had more doctors like her she is truly a lovely and amazing person and doctor!!!!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

I love going to Dr. Cambridge's Clinic, the staff is warm and inviting. Dr. R. Cambridge is always so thorough with my check ups. Would recommend this clinic to anyone. Great Job!!!!! Seasons Greetings.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag