Rate Dr. Rosemary Cambridge

Dr. Rosemary Cambridge's Ratings

I have white coat syndrome doctors have scared the heck out of me almost all of my life ...but I feel comfortable with Dr Rosemarie and she's Trans friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Recently moved across to Dr. Cambridge's family practice and I must say, I should have changed my GP to her a long time ago. She is very organised and thorough. She listens to all my ailments and tries to rule out diagnosis. She takes her time and explains why x or y is happening. The one on one attention is amazing. Good Job. You leave her office feeling like a million bucks. keep it up Dr. Rosemary!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Cambridge for about 1 year and can't express how grateful I feel to have such an amazing doctor working with me! She takes the time to listen to me and my concerns about my medical issues. I find her to be very compassionate, organized and thorough. Her assistant takes the time to talk and laugh instead of just putting the patients in a room quickly- she is so caring and kind and you can tell she loves her job which is nice to see.They make a fabulous team. Couldn't feel more blessed for great medical care! Keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I found Dr. Cambridge to be very good at her job. She makes me feel at ease when I walk out of her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Unfriendly, unapproachable and uncooperative just like her staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

She is always friendly and away refers to other specialists gets to the bottom of what's wrong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I found Rosemary Cambridge to be very gentle and kind, however she mixed up reports requesting some tests, send them with the wrong name, and gave me a prescription that the druggist couldn't fill because they had never heard of it. She also asked me the same questions 2 or 3 times, couldn't seem to remember anything, even asking my name half way through visit. The front office staff are very rude, and have mixed up reports, sent me to the wrong clinic, didn't complete requisitions correctly and said they'd faxed reports that were never sent. When called on it the girl I spoke with kept arguing with me until I get so made I hung up the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I love the service provided my Dr. Cambridge and her staff. They are all quite finally and makes you feel warm and inviting. Would recommend her to anyone looking for that friendly warm touch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

She makes me feel comfortable. Always listens to me and asks what I would like to try med wise. She seems to respect my opinion. One thing I do not like is one of the desk ladies....she is really nice but a major air head. I had to drive out to Surrey for an US and she had written down the wrong day. All I got was "Ooops". With gas prices, can't afford to go out there for nothing. No apology at all. Also, another desk lady is super rude. I always hope I never get her on the phone and always avoid her when I check in. I would prefer bubble head.. Dr. Cambridge actually cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Dr Rosemary made me feel as though I was important and my problems were just as important as the more serious issues on her calendar. She is knowledgeable and a caring doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68807].votes_count ]]