Rate Dr. Jean M. Bouquet

Dr. Jean M. Bouquet's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

After being told that their office accepted my insurance they claimed that I would have to pay upfront, I was told that once the insurance claim had been paid they would refund the overpayment. Long story short is that this office will take your cash for the full amount and then a full overpayment from your insurance and they will refuse to refund the overpayment. They will do nothing to solve the problems and at no time are you actually able to speak with Dr. Bouquet about any of this. Everything goes through Linda and nine times out of ten when you call to speak with them you dont even reach a person, only a message service regardless of which option you press. By far the worst Dr's Office I've ever had the displeasure to work with.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

After treating for 2 yrs.I was told by Linda it was a "hassle" to file my insurance and cash only. I agreed to cash only, then they provided another excuse that they were dropping me as a patient. You can never get to Dr. Bouquet to discuss decisions made by Linda. Another Warning- it does not appear they are trying to find the solution to your problem, but rather continue writing prescriptions without any decrease in dosages. Sooner or later this will catch up to them. As you can see from the other reviews, they all have the same theme- be careful or you will be in his tangled web and left without a doctor and more dependant on meds than when you started!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Bouquet's for almost 6 years, after 5 years of being treated for pain management, he wrote letter's to most all of his pain patients telling patients that we had 30 days to find a new specialist. Dr. Bouquet listed 6 places to visit at which none of the 6 places prescribed any pain medication! Leaving patients to go through terrible with drawls. The front desk lady (Linda) if she doesn't like you she will make it a point to not get you in to the Dr. when needed. After this all happened I reduced from 400mg of Morphine, 240mg oxycodone and 8 mg dilated that Dr. Bouquet just handed to me every month like it was candy. After I finally went through 4 weeks of hell I got on the suboxon and did very well on it I started to reduce on that then the Dr. made false accusations about me abusing Xanax that he prescribed to me a total of 210 2mg Xanax for a month and then stated I abused the substance policy, told me to leave the practice. He wouldn't even speak to me!

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

2 major complaints. FIRST, the wife (Billing Manager) is rude & not good at her job. Why Dr. bouquet has her ever speak with a patient I do NOT know! We too had issues with her not deal with our insur. & then once she did, not submitting the forms correctly. The worst part is the appts were for pain management, so go in for appt and find out they want more money than usual due to insurance issues caused by Billing Manager, and if we didn't pay...can't get in that day! Well, since being seen for review of medication and script refill - HAD to PAY or suffer terrible side effects of not having the medication. SECOND, while Dr. bouquet may be well meaning in treating "pain management" patients, he consistently offers MORE drugs for every issue, and refills scrips WAY early with half hearted warning...we now go to another doctor (specialist) whom couldn't believe how high all the doses were or how many drugs were prescribed! Now dealing with trying to get down/off of various drugs!

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Be careful of this place. My insurance plan listed Bouquet family practice as a place I could go to. The office manager refused to give care to my infant son because she had a personal problem with my insurance. She explained to me 'she was the doctors wife and owns the practice and personaly has a problem with my insurance even though Im covered and good luck about doing anything about it' then hung up on me and they refused care to my 3 month old infant son.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

I just had my first vistit with dr. Bouquet on September 15th, and all I can say is that he is by far the best dr. I have ever met. Honestly. His Staff is amazing, the PA that helped check me in was very helpful, and Dr. Bouquet listened and gave me the time I needed. Because of him, I have my life back. If anyone is considering any Dr.'s in the area, look no further.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

I am saddened because I really like Dr. Bouquet personally. His staff has persistently mis-handled my insurance claims, overcharged me and failed to subsequently credit me with the overcharge. They have also failed to deliver a revised CPAP prescription 11 months after I completed the sleep study and kept asking for the study results which had already been mailed, faxed and hand-carried. I really do hope that Dr. Bouquet can correct these problems but I won't be going back to him.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag