Rate Dr. Kenton T. Bruice

Dr. Kenton T. Bruice's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bruice made me feel better after only 2-3 days on the Rx's. At only 41 yrs old, I suddenly began to wake in the middle of the night every night. 3 colleagues recommended that I see Dr. Bruice. He was compassionate, highly knowledgeable, and on time! All of my hormone levels were between 0 and very low. The hormones that Dr. Bruice prescribed immediately improved my sleep, my moods, and my energy. They also helped relieve a few other personal female symptoms; I feel like a woman again! THANK YOU DR. BRUICE!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

He does charge alot for a short visit. So far, I am doing better than when I walked into his office. He seems genuinely concerned about my response to BHRT and wants to help me get to where I am optimal with the therapy. I like him. I would love to see him be more thoughtful in what he charges. I would suggest him to friends. Don't know what I will do once I go on Medicare. Hope he adjusts his prices for those of us on a "fixed" income! Love, love, his staff!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Exceptional Dr. for hormone replacement therapy. I have been to other doctors who claim they know how to treat this and all they did was guess at how to treat me. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Bruice uses a lab that is so exacting in the measurements of hormone levels. He is punctual with his appointments and I never have to wait. This shows me that he respects my time and I appreciate that. No more hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability, confusion or other miserable symptoms associated with menopause. I feel great and have my life back! He treats men too. I recommend him to everyone I know that is experiencing hormone changes. It's real and it's treatable. He responds promptly to every issue or concern. I even referred him to friends outside of Colorado and they were so grateful for his expertise and the treatment they received. His staff is exceptional with scheduling and following up. He's simply the best in Denver!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Bruice knowledge of HRT for men was life changing for me. Seeing the Dr. is now part of my yearly wellness routine.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

I have to agree with all of the negative comments and would highly recommend avoiding this "doctor". I don't know who is writing all of the positive comments, maybe they are the doctor writing his own reviews as there is nothing on this rating system to prevent that. When I had a severe adverse reaction to the hormones he prescribed, he told me to take 50% more, which of course made my symptoms even worse. He is very slow in responding, it took him 4 days to get back with me when I contacted him re: my adverse reactions which seems unethical. Why should I suffer for days because of his lack of response? I believe he cares about money and not patients and once he has your money, he is not concerned about your welfare. It took me months to recover from his "treatment". Whatever happened to "first, do no harm?" I believe the reason for my adverse reaction was that he did not ramp up slowly, he immediately prescribed 5-10X what my previous doctor had me on. Very frustrating.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Bruice for over two years now and I have never felt better. He is very professional and prompt both in his office and by email. I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone. My husband has even started seeing him due to the positive changes in me. He is very pleased as well.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bruice is an outstanding physician. He understands his business (hormones) better than any doctor that I have ever visited. He keeps both my wife and I in balance which greatly adds to our quality of life. Thank goodness that there are doctors like Dr. Bruice who specialize in this highly complex field of hormone management.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Bruice was excellent. He is the only Dr who understood my issues and actually corrected my issue. In addition his treatment recommendation was exact. This is the first time in years I have been symptom free.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Patient Beware. Dr. Kenton Bruice is a scam that over charges patients. If you are one of the lucky ones that your insurance pays count your blessings. My first visit was a total of 1,759.00. Dr. Bruice uses a laboratory named Access and is not an approved lab. He bills for labs not Access, therefore increases the price of the labs by a large amount. I found that Access charges for a males panel cost is $199.00 not $1,500.00 that he charges you. My husband had labs as well as I. You can't order blood work directly through Access website but there are other sites which show their costs and they are much less. Please don't waste your money going to Dr. Bruice.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag