Rate Dr. Steven Zimmet

Dr. Steven Zimmet's Ratings

Horrible, unprofessional front office. I called because my bill was incorrect and talked to a very unpleasant woman who used information from my personal medical record to embarrass me. She finally said she would look into the problem if I sent her a copy of the bill. She never did anything. I also sent a copy of the bill and a letter to Dr. Zimmet to ask him to take care of it. He claimed he never received the letter (which I sent directly to him) and never bothered to call me back. I called my insurance company and they feel he deliberately padded my bill.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

LOVE Dr. Zimmet. Very prompt, thorough and kind. He's been my pulmonologist and primary care physician for four years and I consider myself in great hands. Truly an oustanding physician.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

DR.ZIMMER IS WELL MISSED IN NOVA SCOTIA, IF HE EVER COMES BACK I WILL BE SEEING HIM AGAIN.HE IS THE BEST.I HOPE HIS DAUGHTERS ARE DOING WELL THERE.YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER OR CARING DOCTOR.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2007 | flag

Wonderful and kind man. Sometimes runs behind schedule but only because he is so thorough with every patient. Really gets to know his patients, truly cares about their wellbeing. Serious when he needs to be but also has a great sense of humor. If you are looking for a reliable primary care physician, I highly recommend him! He is also a pulmonary specialist.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2006 | flag