Rate Dr. SHELLY F. KIRK

Dr. SHELLY F. KIRK's Ratings

She tried to start me on meds I did not need. She would not release my medical records to my primary care physician. I had Quest Diagnostics, who did the blood tests, send my primary doc the results. I also told my docs nurse what she prescribed for me. After reviewing my lab tests, he told me to definitely NOT take what she prescribed. The were dangerously high doses and I did not need them. I never received copies of anything I signed in her office. Even with a signed and notarized release of medical information form, her office did not comply. She does not accept Medicare assignment so her higher that normal charges were passed on to me. Her prescriptions were not covered by my part D plan, and they were beyond expensive. And the cleansing diet she wanted me to go on was multi-level, as was the rest of the products she dispensed from her office. Down right disgust, preying on seniors like this. And most of the blood tests are not covered by Medicare. Please, beware.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Shelly is kind and caring for her patients. She wants the best for them so she takes time to listen and talk to them, so she sometimes runs behind schedule. That is a good thing! Don't be in a hurry when you come in to get the full experience.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag