Dr. Daniel Barajas

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Daniel Barajas has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5626944
08/07/14 1 1 1 1 This office stuff is the whorse, they don't know how to handle calls, actually the stuff don't even know what they are doing , I feel sorry for the dr Barajas because he is loosing patients by believing what the stuff saids, he was my dr. And I really like him but the stuff no wayyyyy . I will find another dr they Re quite allot out there willing to treat patient nice
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 2805781
22/08/13 4 4 5 5 He is the best OBGYN ever!!! I love Dr.Barajas, he help me out through out my whole pregnancy and I would highly recommend him,.. He is so kind, and nice and very helpful, plus he always knows what he's doing :) my next pregnancy I'm definitely going with him! :)
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1847785
04/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Barajas is awesome. Im a nurse and i trust him 100%. He is a soo caring and sure u have to wait at times but thats cuz he takes care of his patients :)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1670297
27/12/11 1 1 2 2 I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE IT TAKES OVER ONE HOUR TO PUT INTO A ROOM AND ANOTHER 1/2 HOUR TO BE SEEN THE STAFF IS VERY SLOW AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.. I LEFT TO DOCTOR BEHARIE OFFICE AND I'M BEING TAKEN CARE OFF ALL MY QUESTION ARE BEING ANSWERED..
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1567647
21/10/11 4 4 5 5 Truthfully and sincerely the best doctor I've ever had!!!  Respond
RID: 1295043
16/11/10 5 5 5 5 THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR... I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!HE DELIVERED BOTH OF MY KIDS IF I HAVE ANOTHER ONE I KNOW WHERE TO GO.. THE STAFF IS AWESOME AND HIS IS VERY PATIENT AND HELPFUL/UNDERSTANDING WHEN EVER I NEEDED OR HAD A QUESTION HE WAS THERE FOR ME. HE IS THE #1 DOCTOR FOR ME
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

21/04/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 652122
30/07/08 5 4 5 5 He is a #1 high risk DR. w/o him and God my 2 preganancies probably would not have been as successful, he was very patient, helpful to me and my husband, encouraging and always concerned when I was. I would and have recommended him to all persons in the same situation I was in. Thank You Dr. Barajas
Insurance: CIGNA