Rate Dr. Michael P. Melman

Dr. Michael P. Melman's Ratings

I researched a lot on Dr. Melman (by reading healthgrade, this site and many others) before deciding to make an appointment with him for my son. I got in really quickly, didn't have to wait too long, and could not have been more pleased with the whole experience. Dr. Melvin was really great, down to earth, great bedside manners and very helpful with his recommendations concerning our visit. He was very professional (staff was friendly) and most importantly, my son was very cooperative and got to listen to his own heartbeat with his stethoscope! Dr. Melvin was very patient with my son and with questions my husband and I had. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends who are in need of a new pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

We we referred to Dr. Melman by a friend when I became pregnant with my first child. After interviewing several pediatricians I chose Dr. Melman and am so happy he is caring for my baby. He always takes the time to answer my questions when I see him in the office and calls me back whenever I call for the many questions I have as a new mommy. We are very happy he was recommended. He also has a new baby and can definitely relate to all the things we are going thru as first time parents. Thanks Dr. Melman!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

we met Dr. Melman at Pediatric Affiliates after being referred by our friend after having bad experience at another local doctor. We are so happy we found Dr. Melman. He always makes sure he is available for us. He is always smiling and has a great way about him. Very knowledgeable and caring. He even calls us the next day after visits to make sure our son is feeling better! great office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

We recently saw Dr. Melman in his Agoura Hills office. The appointment was made last minute for my daughter who had extreme stomach pain and pain when she went to bathroom. I was very nervous and my daughter was very ill. It was our first time seeing Dr. Melman and I was extremely happy with his care and compassion. He explained everything to me and my daughter and confirmed she had a bad UTI. He even called me the following day to see how she was doing! great bedside manner and really put me at ease! so happy that he is our daughter's doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

We recently saw Dr. Melman for my daughter who had a bad kidney infection which was misdiagnosed in the ER and correctivley diagnosed by Dr. Melman. He was extremely concerned, patietn and compassionate. He correctly diagnosed my daughter and have her a shot of antibiotics in office and spent a great deal of time explaining to me her illness and the necessary follow-up and tests she would need. since I had no insurance he gave me a large discount for my visit. He also called me several times the following week to follow-up on her condition. We feel so lucky to have him caring for our family. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

We first came to Pediatric Affiliates before my daughter was born (she's my first) so we really didn't know what to expect out of a pediatrican's office. We went to a couple other docs in the same practice that we ended up not liking at all. Dr. Melman was like a breath of fresh air when he walked in and examined my daughter for the first time. He's so unlike many of the docs in his same medical group - he's very knowledgeable, has great bedside matter, he's gentle and just an all around great guy to talk to. We are very pleased with Dr. Melman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Melman is a wonderful, thorough, patient, gentle, caring, extremely knowlegeable and professional doctor. He's been caring for our children since they were born and we absolutely love him. He is fabulous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

We love Dr. Melman as our child's pediatrician. He is extremely knowledgeable and spends the time to answer all of our questions. All of my friends think he is the best as well. Very approachable, caring, compassionate. Best bed-side manner of any doctor i know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951345].votes_count ]]