Rate Dr. Michael Hennessey

Dr. Michael Hennessey's Ratings

First, let me say Dr. Hennessey is fantastic. The ultrasound techs are fabulous as well, they have always been very helpful and answer all my questions. Can't say the same for the front desk staff....most of the staff are nice but young and don't quiet have the customer service thing down, very robotic. The girl who checks you out at the end of your appointment could really use a hug. The only other downside lately has been the wait time. When I first started coming, I was usually called back within 15 minutes of my appointment, but the last 3 times have been about a 45 minute wait. Dr. Hennessey is extremely knowledgeable, easy going and friendly. One of the best doctors I've had. I would have given this all 5's if the office staff and waiting room time was a bit better. Overall, I'd recommend Dr. Hennessey to my friends/family.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

I AM ABOUT TO HAVE A HYSTERECTOMY AND I WOULD NOT TRUST ANYONE OTHER THAN DOCTOR HENNESSEY TO PERFORM THIS SURGERY. WHEN I WENT FOR MY VISIT TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT SURGERY AND HE SAID THIS WOULD BE THE BEST ROUTE TO GO BECAUSE OF MY MEDICAL CONDITION, HE TOLD MY HUSBAND DURING THAT VISIT THAT HE WANTS HIM TO STAY IN THE HOSPITAL WITH ME IN CASE I NEED ANYTHING. DOCTOR HENNESSEY AND HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL, I HAVE RECEIVED AUTOMATED CALLS FOR ANY TEST RESULTS AND APPOINTMENT REMINDERS. EACH TIME I CALL THE OFICE AND TELL THEM I HAVE A MEDICAL QUESTION THEY WILL INFORM ME THAT THEY WOULD HAVE ONE CALL ME BACK AND THEY ALWAYS CALL BACK WITHIN 30 MINUTES. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE,VERY COURTEAUS,VERY GOOD ATTITUDE ,GREAT. STAFF,

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

As far as Dr Hennessey he is a great Doctor, His staff on the other hand are very incompetent this includes the Manager Christy. They wont give you an appointment unless you pay $100+ even if you have a $20 copay like i did. They wont give you a receipt and then when they get paid by insurance will not contact you to give you your money back.. it becomes a credit how convenient for them. Its unfortunate that a great doctor is loosing patients due to this type of employees. Hope you dont have to have any tests done cause they wont call you with your results....

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hennessey is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. His staff, however failed to update my address and phone after I even updated it in office upon my next visit. I had to call them twice after my visit to be sure my mail was getting to the right place. If you are a Christian and want a pro-life doctor, however, he is NOT the one to go to. He openly practices administering contraception, which is against his faith, and has NO INTEREST in Natural Family Planning. There are only 4 doctors in the panhandle listed as PRO-LIFE: Two are in Panama City Florida, and two are in Pensacola. You can find them on this website: http://www.aaplog.org/aaplog-physician-directory/

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hennessey is a busy Dr. so I have had a few appointments when I waited for about 20 min longer than expected. Dr. Hennessey is worth waiting for however, and I recommend him because he is thorough. knowledgable, and remembers details about me even when I haven't been to see him for awhile. My daughter, as a teenager had a health problem that went undiagnosed for a long time. Other area gynecologist did not listen to her concerning her symptoms, and in fact ignored her and tried to get their information from me instead of talking directly to her. She knew her symptoms better than I did, as she is the one who was experiencing them. Dr. Hennessey not only listened to her, he was finally able to diagnose her, something no other area Dr. had been able to do. I can't tell you what a relief it was to finally get a diagnosis and treatment for her. He has delivered 2 of my Grandchildren now, and did a wonderful job there as well. Our entire family thinks he is an excellent physician.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Doc was great! He sat and talked with us about everything and was very patient and informative. I feel very comfortable having him oversee this pregnancy. Office staff, however, is sorely lacking. If they say they'll call you back, they probably won't.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Dr.Hennessey is a fantastic doctor. He's helpful and caring. I've not visited him for pregnancy purposes however I have visited him for typical OB/GYN issues. His receptionists however are horrible. I would advise everyone to double check their appointment times because the receptionists set one appointment for you on a particular day and then you will receive a call from their automated services that gives you a completely different day. It's happened to me twice already. It seems like they never know what they're doing when you come to the office. It's quite unnerving. The receptionists are always confused. If it weren't for Dr.Hennessey's professionalism, knowledge and helpful demeanor I wouldn't go back.

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag

Dr.Hennessey performed an eblation on me in October 2008, through the process of getting ready for this he took time and addressed all of my concerns. I recommned him to anyone who does not mind using FWBMC for procedures, I was not thrilled with the hospital, I was told to arrive at 9:30 at the hospital and my surgery did not take place to 1:45, not sure what was going and why I had to wsit so long, never the less, he is a great doctor who really enoys his job and it shows!!

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

He is amazing!He takes time to answer any questions you have to the fullest of his knowledge.He has impecable bedside manner, and his staff is awesome! I am looking forward to my pregnancy with such an awesome doctor to take care of me. All of my girlfriends use him as well. An awesome doctor!! I fully recommend him!!

Submitted June 12, 2007 | flag