Rate Jerry Wolbert

Jerry Wolbert's Ratings

I have been under his care for 25 years & attribute my good health to his caring,knowledgeable, personality. He is always concerned about my well being both mentally & physically. He keeps on top of required test needed & is more then happy to answer my numerous questions. Over worked & under paid he does his best to send you home satisfied, knowing all will be well under his care. I encourage you to be a good patient by working with him following his direction & asking questions. I highly recomend him, if your willing to do the work (being a willing/knowledgeable consumer) he's willing to keep/make you healthy. Who needs a doctor when you have a Nurse Practitioner as qualified has he!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70338].votes_count ]]