Rate Dr. Vijaypal Arya

Dr. Vijaypal Arya's Ratings

Dr. Arya is an excellent dr. in so many ways. He is caring to his patients, explains their medical situations where his patients understand,very curtious, and above all, he is not only a great doctor but a kind gentleman. He has all that is good that any patient could ask for.I am so grateful for him and highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great gastroenterologist. THANKS DR. ARYA FOR BEING YOU!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

VERY PROFESSIONAL! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. GREAT DOCTOR, I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE! THANKS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

DR.VIJAYPAL ARYA,EXCELLENT.HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE IN IS FIELD,NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr Arya is a doctor who has the specific knowledge in GI field and know I has been his patient foe the last 12yrs and I am feeling good and hope to be better in health in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

When I was pointing out some of my health concerns, he seemed rather rushed/distracted. Based on my 1 visit with him, I feel as though he runs his office like a factory mill(next...), not as real people with real health issues, trying to squeeze in as many patients as he possibly could in one day...dismissing everyone as quickly and efficiently as he possibly could. I don't think anyone wants to see a doctor that makes them feel like a number, not a face and if you have nothing better to do with your valuable time than wait around for approx. 60-90 plus minutes to see him, then he's your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Wow the wait is not worth it. I don't know how the schedule appointments but telling everyone to come at once and making them wait two hours is nuts. And the doctor isn't that knowledgeable I found out more information on google.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

At first, he seemed concerned. But he is one of the biggest jerks going. Wyckoff can accredit him and make him the Doctor of the Year all they want, but not in my book. He dismissed me and I wrote him a letter. He did not care about my problem. WTF kind of answer is "stay on a laxative the rest of your life?" First he tells me no fiber, now he tells me more fiber and water. Bye bye jerk! I dismissed him more then he did me! Do NOT go to him. He has the bedside manor of a lima bean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

He was very concerned at first, but then it took a while for him to agree to a colonoscopy. He is very knowledgeable, but it took a while for him to figure out what to do regarding my problem. And the office manager can have some attitude. Don't like the hospital he is affiliated with, and don't like you need to go there to get the scopes done. His partner does it in his Brooklyn office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Great Doctor! very respectful, polite and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

Dr. Arya is very attentive, helpful and full of knowledge. I had been having big issues with my stomach. He flat out told me, he would not prescribe me more drugs because it won't work. That was the first time I went to a GI doctor who didn't try to drug me up, to no avail anyway. He said I was under a lot of stress and until I alleviate it, I will continue to have issues with my stomach. The problem is I don't eliminate as I should, sometimes I've gone 3-4 WEEKS without elimination. I've tried every medicine, drug on the market with all kinds of side effects, and this was the first time I felt confident in what was wrong with me. Needless to say, I'm still very much under stress so this did NOT help my problem, however, it gave me great insight as to why nothing has worked for me thus far. GREAT DOCTOR and truly listens to you, and doesn't over talk you. A+ doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688434].votes_count ]]