SHANNA C. GREMINGER

Medical Professional (NP, MSN, CS, BC-ADM)

Location:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. SHANNA C. GREMINGER has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Nurse Practitioner-related: physical exams, physicals, diagnostic tests, diagnosis, prescriptions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5143231

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 3578616
23/10/13 5 5 5 5 She cares about you as a total person. Takes time. Great staff- Glenda is the best.  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "SHANNA" to "SHANNA C."

21/09/13 SYSTEM: State changed from "MD" to "VA", City changed from "N BETHESDA" to "LEESBURG"
RID: 2742815
31/07/13 5 5 5 5 Best doctor for diabetes and thyroid. On insulin pump now and so grateful.
RID: 2618073
15/04/13 5 4 5 5 Despite being a very busy office, you are left feeling like the most important patient. After many doctors I've finally found one who cares and understands. My wife and daughter have also become patients and couldn't be more pleased
RID: 2418456
06/09/12 4 4 5 5 Dr. Greminger is the best doctor I have seen. I had gone to 2 prior endocrinologists who were unable to properly diagnose and treat my condition. Dr. Greminger diagnosed my Cushings Disease which led to surgery and eliminated many medications I was taking. She is very caring and thorough. I feel like she changed my life and I will always be grateful.
RID: 2382679
23/07/12 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient for over nine years. I went to many other doctors before seeing her, and I can say she is by far the most competent and caring. My sister and mother go to her as well for their Endocrine issues.