Rate Dr. Jennifer Brown

Dr. Jennifer Brown's Ratings

Very skeptical. I had to get 6 fillings, even though I didn't have ANY pain, not even when eating ice cream. After the 6 fillings I have had the worst time with anything with a temperature (cold and hot) or anything i need pressure to eat (apples/carrots). I've never had to think before I eat like before (now I have to remember not to do too much on one tooth). I did not go back because the whole procedure I had tears streaming down my face and constantly felt like I was choking on my own spit. It was an awful experience that I will never go back to.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Made appt. after getting advertisement in mail with special offer for cleaning and exam in April, 2012. After many x-rays, was told I needed a deep cleaning at a cost of $664.00 plus a crown since they didn't think the cavity could be drilled without cracking the tooth. Very high pressure sales job and I felt like I was in a used car lot instead of a dentist chair!

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

As a new resident to the Louisville area, I was looking for a good dentist (the one I had before, I had for a very long time). I saw an add for this dentist and made an appt. for a cleaning/exam. After a poor 15 minute cleaning, LOTS of x-rays and poking and proding with my teeth, Dr. Brown came in and proceded to tell me that I had over 10 cavities (6 months prior I had an appt with my dentist and was told that everything looked great). The financing lady then came in and presented me with a treatment plan for almost $4000 (without coverage). I was very skeptical so I decided to contact my dentist from back home. After a couple days, I asked them to release the x-rays to my dentist back home, which they did after a couple weeks of hounding them. Just saw my dentist today and was told that I had NO cavities at all. BOTTOM LINE these people tried to scam me out of my money and do dental work that was NOT necessary. I would caution anyone looking for a dentist to look anywhere but here!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag