You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer Brown

Dr. Jennifer Brown's Ratings

Great office the dr. Knows her profession. I've had six crowns done and they are the best I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I've never been to a dental hygienist that left my teeth feeling dirty. (Not polish residuals, they felt grimy) I had to scrub the heck out of my teeth for about a week and only after using baking soda did my teeth feel clean again. I've had a couple of teeth worked on, a cap put on that gives me problems now and again with pain. (The tooth was fine before, no pain) Now it feels like I have a big wad of rubber cement on it. Another tooth had a cavity filled and the outside of the tooth feels permanently rough. When the girl who runs the billing ran my card through and put another customer's charges as well as mine on my card, she argued with me demanding that I was wrong and she had the same number of receipts as charges (you would, even if you double billed my card) and I was looking at my bank statement showing what she did. She finally called me back and timidly half owned up to her mistake. I won't go back. My last dentist gave me great reviews on my teeth and I go here and suddenly had a bunch of problems. Took my husband for a ton of money after quoting a much less amt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Brown was incredible in identifying a root canal issue. I had two dentists look at it & because the pain was under a crown, they did not identify the root canal need. Dr. Brown did several tests and then referred me to a specialist. I so appreciated her listening to my concerns. The specialist confirmed her diagnosis and was also able to save the crown (during the root canal). Dr. Brown listened and she helped get me connected with the right specialist. We've been going to her practice ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Very skeptical. I had to get 6 fillings, even though I didn't have ANY pain, not even when eating ice cream. After the 6 fillings I have had the worst time with anything with a temperature (cold and hot) or anything i need pressure to eat (apples/carrots). I've never had to think before I eat like before (now I have to remember not to do too much on one tooth). I did not go back because the whole procedure I had tears streaming down my face and constantly felt like I was choking on my own spit. It was an awful experience that I will never go back to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][71706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Made appt. after getting advertisement in mail with special offer for cleaning and exam in April, 2012. After many x-rays, was told I needed a deep cleaning at a cost of $664.00 plus a crown since they didn't think the cavity could be drilled without cracking the tooth. Very high pressure sales job and I felt like I was in a used car lot instead of a dentist chair!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

As a new resident to the Louisville area, I was looking for a good dentist (the one I had before, I had for a very long time). I saw an add for this dentist and made an appt. for a cleaning/exam. After a poor 15 minute cleaning, LOTS of x-rays and poking and proding with my teeth, Dr. Brown came in and proceded to tell me that I had over 10 cavities (6 months prior I had an appt with my dentist and was told that everything looked great). The financing lady then came in and presented me with a treatment plan for almost $4000 (without coverage). I was very skeptical so I decided to contact my dentist from back home. After a couple days, I asked them to release the x-rays to my dentist back home, which they did after a couple weeks of hounding them. Just saw my dentist today and was told that I had NO cavities at all. BOTTOM LINE these people tried to scam me out of my money and do dental work that was NOT necessary. I would caution anyone looking for a dentist to look anywhere but here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71708].votes_count ]]