Rate Dr. Jonathan Brock

Dr. Jonathan Brock's Ratings

My mother was attended by Dr. Brock after a serious fall where she broke her L1. Dr. Brock's care, treatment, attention and ability to communicate is outstanding. We're so glad he was the Dr. on at the time. Thanks!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Out of all the Emergency doctors, Dr. Jonathan Brock is one of the nice ones.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

I went to Surrey Memorial Hospital because all the walk in clinics were not accepting anymore patients that day. Despite the long wait in the emergency room, the staff were nice. The registering and triage area was quite disorganized and registered myself and my son separately so we had to go through everything twice. When I saw Dr.Brock he was very pleasant and upbeat. He diagnosed myself and my son accurately. He listened to me as I described our symptoms, instead of cutting me off half way through and just quickly walking out the door like every other doctor we have seen since moving here. I appreciated his sincere nature.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag