Rate Dr. Jonathan Brock

Dr. Jonathan Brock's Ratings

I see good reviews about Dr. Brock . Unfortunately I had a bad experience with him. He misdiagnosed my mid foot fracture as ligament stretch inspite of my concern that I heard a cracking sound when I fell and unable to put weight on that leg. He looked at the X-Ray and said nothing wrong and do whatever I want with that foot.He didn't bother to read the X-Ray report which said it was a fracture ( later I saw the report at family doctors office). My concern about not having a cast for a fracture was dismissed by my family doctor too. As my foot was not immobilized, it has lead to complications to the point I have been referred to an orthopaedic surgeon now. All this could have been avoided with correct ER diagnosis. This repeated at family doctors office too. Our healthcare system for non emergency has failed. My ordeal is not over yet. I faced financial loss now unable to go to work with uncertainity about my future. More than that my foot is never going to be normal again. My advice to anyone is when in doubt go for a second opinion. I pray that this doesn't happen to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

My mother was attended by Dr. Brock after a serious fall where she broke her L1. Dr. Brock's care, treatment, attention and ability to communicate is outstanding. We're so glad he was the Dr. on at the time. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Out of all the Emergency doctors, Dr. Jonathan Brock is one of the nice ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

I went to Surrey Memorial Hospital because all the walk in clinics were not accepting anymore patients that day. Despite the long wait in the emergency room, the staff were nice. The registering and triage area was quite disorganized and registered myself and my son separately so we had to go through everything twice. When I saw Dr.Brock he was very pleasant and upbeat. He diagnosed myself and my son accurately. He listened to me as I described our symptoms, instead of cutting me off half way through and just quickly walking out the door like every other doctor we have seen since moving here. I appreciated his sincere nature.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71822].votes_count ]]