Rate Dr. Margot Van Allen

Dr. Margot Van Allen's Ratings

Brilliant and compassionate and understanding geneticist. She is warm, listens, is reassuring, and very down-to-earth. Her secretary, Margaret Seppelt and clerk, David Koehhn are very nice and helpful. Thank you, Dr. Van Allen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Van Allen is BRILLIANT and a very compassionate doctor. She is calm, reassuring, and very accepting. Her follow-up patient care is impeccable. I recommend this geneticist over anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Dr. Van Allen was incredibly compassionate as she diagnosed me with Ehler Danlos Syndrome. She explained how all of my previously undiagnosed symptoms relate with this genetic disorder. I was at my wit's end when I met with her and her amazing team. I was nervous because of my poor luck at the hospital that I was just discharged from. The neurologist that was caring for me said I was fine and there was nothing wrong with me and suggested I should get neuro-psychiatric help.  Dr. VA noticed I was nervous, and immediately put me at ease. She said many of the people she diagnoses with EDS have the same story as mine because our tests always come out "normal".  She said, "They are not normal until I look at them! You need to know what you are looking for."  So you can imagine my relief of having a knowledgeable doctor look into my eyes and tell me she knows what is going on with me. She is now building a team for me so that I will get the help and support I need. Thank you, thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][72688].votes_count ]]