Dr. Kim Lee

Dr. Kim Lee

Rate Dr. Kim Lee

Dr. Kim Lee's Ratings

Horrible dentist! Frequently pulls a no-show on check-ups without warning. Have arrived twice for apptments only to be told that it's a cleaning only; this after confirming twice over the phone that it MUST be a check-up. They also claimed that my 5 yr old son's teeth were fine despite the multiple visits due to his complaints of pain. Went to another dentist reco'd by a friend and found a whopping 6 cavities in the making! Saw the x-rays too! Horrible, horrible and untrustworthy dentist!!

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

This doctors office calls and cancels the appointment all the time and they call the home # and not my cell # knowing that I will not be there so that they can just leave a msg. They make no affort to reschedule to appointment and do not realise that when they cancel the appointment when we have already made arrangement at work it creates problem for us. Very, very poor at keeping the appointment.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag