Rate Dr. Max Klein

Dr. Max Klein's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Klein by our family Dr and saw him for the first time about 3 wks ago. I can honestly say that I have never encountered such a thorough, kind, knowledgeable and caring doctor and feel blessed to have been referred to him. Although my diagnosis was not what I had hoped, he was simply amazing with his approach and care and also provided me with the optimistic assurance, based on my diagnosis, that all will be OK. I believe that Dr. Klein has found his calling in life with his genuine compassion and care he provided me. He has followed up with me several times since our appointments to check on me, keep me informed of my next steps, and also just to “See how I was doing”. It is a beautiful thing to see or meet someone who is doing what they were destined to do in life…… HELP OTHERS. I am truly thankful to Dr. Klein and feel that anyone would be very lucky to have him as a caregiver. PS As a side benefit, he is also very easy on the eyes!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Klein was excellent. He really went out of his way to ensure I had the best possible care.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr hottie is right....after weeks of experiencing throat pain nd three drs later it was figured out what was wrong dr klien explained what was going on in my throat nd was very knowledgable, he made my 3 visit toner a walk in the park that ended with me havin answers to my situation.. my only regret was not being able to talk normally to him cause i would have told him he is extremly sexy and the first reveiw is right he is Dr hottie i swear he belongs on tv/movie thnks a lot for your help dr klien :)

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Klein was extremely professional, knowledgeable, caring, and technically very skilled in our interaction with him. Our son was in his care at the Stollery emergency department, and it is because he was so thorough that we had such a positive result. To add to the above, he is very empathic and excellent at explaining complicated medical jargon. I would absolutely trust him with my children (or myself).

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr.Klein was after i had been to emergency 5 times in 2 days at another hospital. When i finally was sent to the U of A Dr.Klein (Dr. hottie as my friend and i call him)emmediatly began the horrible task of fixing the damage the other Doctors had done in trying to stop an awefull nosebleed. He was so kind and gentle and truely felt bad about the pain i experienced due to previouse treatment of my condition. I've never felt in such competant and capable hands. I will never trust my care to any other Doctor.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Our daughter is a patient of Dr.Uweria's but our daughter was in the emerge at the Stollery and we saw Dr.Klein as a he was the resident available for ENT that evening. Though he was polite, we feel as though his decision to rule out a certain diagnosis may have been preemptive and her hearing issues were not taken into account when making a decision. We are now seeing a second opinion as her condition has been worsening and have been back to the Stollery twice already with complications. We just wish Dr.Klein would have been a little more thorough.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

His great bedside manner is only outweighed by his skill. From calm times to one highly emergent situation, his competency is solid and his leadership of all resources made the difference. Our experience was one that a family never forgets. Lucky are the patients under the care of this amazing doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Bedside manor was outstanding. He spoke to my three yr old with empathy and compassion for how scared she was. He told her to tell him to stop if he was hurting her. He gained her trust and made her experience at the hospital less scary. Wonderful doctor!!!

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

This Doctor was excellent, good bedside manner, and took the time to explain everything in detail. His treatment worked. Information I was given helped me and my friends/family. He was compassionate and caring. Also he is very sexy :).

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag