Rate Dr. Sobia Awan

Dr. Sobia Awan's Ratings

Dr. Awan is an excellent family doctor/ General Practitioner. She is very open minded, empathetic and willing to listen. She is more than competent and very prompt with referrals. Her staff on the other hand are lazy, unprofessional and can be seen chatting on the computer and on the phone. They schedule patients poorly, are unbearably rude and often make it impossible for you to see the doctor. Brilliant doctor with the staff from hell.

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

Dr AWAN is amazing! Kind and gentle and listens to her patience, over all has helped our whole family for years. But her staff is terrible!! Always was ! As many secretaries have come and gone, they are all clue less and rude! Give wrong Information! Forgetting things! Just aweful!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Clueless, rude and useless staff. They never call back with any test results. Also, long wait even with appointments.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

The staff at this clinic at the absolute worst human beings I have ever encountered in a medical office. The South Indian secretary should change her profession to one that involves no interaction with people as she has atrocious patient/interpersonal abilities. Extremely rude, and always gives wrong or conflicting information. If it was not for Dr. Awan being a brilliant doctor and extremely kind person, I would never walk into this clinic again. It really is such a shame that one has to dread going to a clinic because of disrespectful front-end staff. Dr. Awan herself is extremely kind and patient, and is superb at diagnostics. She takes care and time with each patient - only downside to that is that wait times are REALLY long, even if you have an appointment expect to wait for at least 30-45 minutes. She is very good with children, and is extremely through in her consultation. I just wish her staff were more like her!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Awan and her secretary wanika are amazing :)I am pleased with Dr. Awan, would recommend anyone who's looking for a family DR. to grab her, before she stop taking new patient. Thank you both.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

My first visit, Dr Awan is a wonderful Dr. She make me feel much better, Than you Dr. Awan, aslo her staff is wonderful.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Doctor is wonderful. Very patient, knowledgable, understanding and willing to work with her patients. Staff is useless. They're nice enough but always confused and call with results that have already been given, forget referrals, etc.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Very long wait time avoid so many new client poping up rather go there

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Awan is kind, knowledgeable and helpful.The waiting time is extremely long, I always need to wait even WITH appointment. Receptionist/Assistant is useless never make my appointments for referral i always have to call back.

Submitted March 30, 2013 | flag

After waiting more than one hour for my appointment, I was told I needed to make a different appointment to do a physical test. The receptionist didn't mention or ask at all what type of appointment I need to make. Completely wasting of my time!! Also, each appointment is scheduled for 10 mins while the doctor obviously need 20-30 mins. That's why there are so many patients pile up for hours after their appointment time was passed. Several patients are complaining about the waiting time, the only answer the receptionist gave was "She is running late". And when I ask how long the estimated waiting time, she said 15 mins, but really I waited one hour!! They shouldn't schedule the appointments so tight and they could give more accurate estimation time. This clinic is so unprofessional, the staff is not helpful at all. Don't know anyone else is having the same issue?

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag