Rate Dr. Michael May

Dr. Michael May's Ratings

Dr. May is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I went to the walk-in clinic yesterday with a very painful cramp in my leg that would not go away. He was puzzled at first because I had tried all the remedies he suggested, but rather than give up and send me away with a different painkiller, he was determined to help. He decided to inject some anesthetic into the sore area and it immediately took the pain away. He warned me that it might not last but it has and what a relief! He did also tell me that sometimes by injecting even a dry needle into the trigger point, it relaxes the spasm. He won my trust!

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

Amazing Doctor!!!! always helpful, listens and has helped me tremendously of the past 2yrs.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Doesnt care enough.doesnt follow up and doesnt do his paper very well and in my case.not at all on more then one occasion

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. M. May is a wonderful doctor. He is pleasant, knowledgeable & most importantly he listens, he takes his time, and I never felt rushed during my appointments with him. He is always ready to address all my concerns. I don't see myself ever switching to another doctor. I highly recommend him. He definitely deserves the 5 stars rating !!

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Highly informative and educational while being personable as well.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

I couldn't be happier. Dr. May is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

Amazing Dr!!!! He has been amazing thru my pregnancy and very understanding and patient! Would tell everyone to go to him!

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

A wondeerful doctor - has been my GP for more than a year. Dr May visited me in hospital several times during a recent stay, even though he was not the admitting doctor and helped enourmously. He knows his medicine and is personable and amiable.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

EXCELLENT AND VERY THOROUGH. WHICH HELPED TO DISCOVER CONDITION THAT WAS LIFE THREATENING. VERY IMPRESSED

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. May is caring, thorough and overall a credit to his profession.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag