You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer Tan

Dr. Jennifer Tan's Ratings

I really wanted to like this doctor. I had seen other orthodontists, and I really wanted to believe that this lady would be the one for me to have treatment with since the other ones would only offer very limited treatment options. My first appointment with Dr. Tan seemed acceptable, enough that I went back for a second appointment to start treatment. But by that time, she had decided not to honour what she had offered previously, and instead pressured me like crazy to go for the most expensive and invasive option, and so did her dental assistant Kathy, who asked me twice about surgical orthodontics, and phrased it in such a way that the expectation was surely that I was choosing that option. I told her no, but she asked me again anyways, and even after speaking to Dr. Tan on my behalf, I was still asked again for a total of three times in one day, this time by the doctor herself, who also phrased it in such a way that meant surely it must have already been decided. I said no again to the surgery, and Dr. Tan looked positively disgusted and annoyed. I had never consented to that surgery. Beware of these people, they want the most expensive and invasive option, will pressure you and even be downright rude. They won't listen to you at all, and Kathy demanded that photos be taken even after I told her that I had some already which could be emailed in, but she insisted upon those photos anyways and then they charged me 160 dollars for photos. I do not recommend this office at all. They should honour what they say in the first place and then leave it up to the patient, and if they say no to surgery, then that means no. Awful place to be, stay away!!! As for punctuality, they had booked another patient at the exact same time as me, and they made me feel very rushed. I found it to be a truly horrible experience. Why do others like her at all? I am so surprised.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I love this office! Everyone there seems to be really happy and positive and smiling all the time. they are so friendly and welcoming and take the time to really help. I feel like they really care about me and my daughter. Dr Tan is really smart, and very good at her work. Excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I went to another orthodontist nearby when my daughter was little and they made her an appliance. I switched to Dr Tan and was really impressed because she actually spends time with every single patient that comes in. I feel good knowing that she always checks in on my kids, and closely monitors everybody's treatment. Now all 3 of my kids go there. Everybody who works there seems happy all the time and that is very reassuring !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

She's the only one who took me in the region! All the other dentist told me they couldn't do anything and to go get my jaw broken.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][140708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Tan comes from a family of orthodontists. She is really knowledgeable. Between her and her staff they answered all my questions and really seemed to care about my children too. My son is usually very quiet but they get him laughing every visit. They are really good about being on time and I really appreciate that. They were so nice I even decided to start my own braces and they had clear ones that hardly anyone notices. Really great people!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][140707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

Dr. Tan and staff provided me with the best care a person could hope for - with exceptional expertise and kindness. As an adult with challenging teeth issues I highly recommend her to anyone considering braces. The entire staff are fabulous.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][140706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

Extremely impressed. Son and daughter have both seen this orthodontist. Could not have asked for a better orthodontist. Not one single complaint. Very professional, and very competent.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][140705].votes_count ]]