Rate Dr. Jennifer Tan

Dr. Jennifer Tan's Ratings

She's the only one who took me in the region! All the other dentist told me they couldn't do anything and to go get my jaw broken.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tan comes from a family of orthodontists. She is really knowledgeable. Between her and her staff they answered all my questions and really seemed to care about my children too. My son is usually very quiet but they get him laughing every visit. They are really good about being on time and I really appreciate that. They were so nice I even decided to start my own braces and they had clear ones that hardly anyone notices. Really great people!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tan and staff provided me with the best care a person could hope for - with exceptional expertise and kindness. As an adult with challenging teeth issues I highly recommend her to anyone considering braces. The entire staff are fabulous.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

Extremely impressed. Son and daughter have both seen this orthodontist. Could not have asked for a better orthodontist. Not one single complaint. Very professional, and very competent.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag