Dr. Maha Al-Halimi

Rate Dr. Maha Al-Halimi

Dr. Maha Al-Halimi's Ratings

Dr. Al-Halimi is a wonderful person and a very thorough doctor. She is not afraid to refer you to another doctor if she is not sure. She doesn't prescribe meds unless sure and she is very knowledgeable and willing to get you information when you ask for it. Her staff was so kind and helpful also. I am disappointed that she left New Brunswick.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

I was upset to receive a letter from Dr. Al-Halimi saying that she was closing her practice, after having been her patient for less than one year. I wish her well in future. Janice Hashey

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Always makes me feel comfortable, very knowledgeable. She did a thorough check up of all family members when we first started going, collects lots of information. I have the utmost confidence in her abilities.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

I am thrilled to have Dr. M. Al Halimi as my family doctor. She takes wonderful care of my family and does so very quickly. She has such a pleasant face and manner of speaking. Speaking with her puts you at ease and this is great for folks like me who see a white jacket and the blood pressure rises automatically. She is a caring doctor who takes the time to deal with your concerns, listens well, and then gives you her thoughts. This is very important to me as I do not feel like I am being rushed out of her office with things left half said or checked into. All around great doctor and I am very thankful she came to Fredericton to care for us all. Thank You Dr. Al Halimi from not only myself, but all you care for and give your time to daily. You are very much appreciated.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Al-Halimi is a kind & caring Doctor. She looks into every possibilty when something is wrong, and checks up to make sure things are getting better. She always takes her time and not once has she ever made me feel rushed. This may be why there always seems to be a wait at her office, but to me it is worth it!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor that listens and actually pay attentions. She seems very knowledgeable too.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

Very good family doctor, professional and knowledgeable. Also a nice person to talk to.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Awesome doctor takes the time to find out what is wrong not just in the door and out the door. If you are looking for a pill pusher this is not the doctor for you than as she does not hand out pills or prescriptions like candy.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

She is a great new doctor. Very punctual and knowledgeable

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag