Rate Dr. Barbara K. Siwy

Dr. Barbara K. Siwy's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Siwy from my friend that had gotten a breast augmentation from her. I researched many Drs and felt most comfortable allowing Dr. Siwy to perform an augmentation on myself. She did an amazing job and I am 100% satisfied with my outcome! She is wonderful and I am thankful I went to her!

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

I had wanted a breast reduction for most of my adult life. I started researching and was referred to Dr. Siwy by two different friends, both doctors. I booked the appointment and by middle of the consult I knew she was my surgeon. She and her staff are honest, friendly and caring. I am in love with my new shape, and it's been a dream come true. I cannot say enough good things about her and her staff.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

I spent close to a year researching surgeons in the Indy area to perform my breast enlargement procedure, and after meeting with Dr. Siwy and her staff for my first consultation, I felt so confident in her abilities to provide me with the breasts I had always wanted. Her staff is so welcoming and caring! On my first phone call with them, to schedule my consultation, they asked me lots of personal questions about my social life, job, and family to ensure that this procedure was something that I truly wanted to do for myself. At my consultation, Dr. Siwy was very professional in going over all of the risks of the surgery, and what I loved most is that he really listened to me and my wants in regards to size, feel, and type. I had absolutely no regrets after the surgery, because Dr. Siwy knew how to give me the exact look I was wanting. I couldn't speak more highly of Dr. Siwy and her amazing staff.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Siwy is a wonderful doctor - very thorough, caring and experienced. She recently performed breast reduction surgery on me. The results have been wonderful. Her office staff helped me work through insurance procedures, and Dr. Siwy took time with me and, at the hospital, with my husband, to make sure we understood what the operation entailed, what to expect afterward and how to follow up with care at home. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Siwy - she is so experienced, so knowledgeable and she treats you like a real person!! Excellent doctor!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Siwy is great! She makes you feel very comfortable and answers all of your questions. I had an easy time after my surgery and everything went smoothly.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag