Rate Dr. Jeanne T. Hubbuch

Dr. Jeanne T. Hubbuch's Ratings

I was really impressed with this doctor. She answered her phone promptly and was very caring and generous with her information about my tick bite. I cant wait to meet her in person!

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hubbuch is fantastic! She also will see children with tick borne illness and PANDAS. My child and I have been coming here for years. Email is the best way to get through.her Secretary has a problem with her voice, I think it could be confused for being unhappy. She has been more than kind and helped me with several issues above and beyond.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hubbuch listened and read all of the chronology I had prepared. After 12 months of sickness and numerous doctors and exams, she recognized that I obviously have an illness that is probably an infection. She ordered the appropriate tests that other doctors don't even know about or won't perform. I felt that she is interested in helping me to get well, and is in this with me, as a team working to identify what is wrong and correct it. It is difficult to pay out-of-pocket, but worth it if you have grown frustrated with trying to navigate the 'system'.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I don't know where all these positive ratings are coming from. She's one of the rudest,most unprofessional doctors I've ever been to. Even though theres only a few llmd's in mass , i still cannot recommend her. Horrible experience,will not be going back.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

was the only doctor who accurately diagnosed my son, and she has been placed to stabilize and allow my son to tolerate an overcome his chemical injuries.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Hubbuch is the best MD I have ever dealt with. She is unhurried and takes as much time as needed with all her patients and returns calls. She is extremely knowledgable with Lyme Disease and is not afraid to treat or advocate for her patients. Well worth the money.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, but she seriously needs to hire a less abrasive secretary.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Thorough and detail-oriented, Dr. Hubbuch did blood tests my other doctors either didn't know enough to do or didn't bother to do. She determined the cause of my problems (which were severe and going on for a long time) and treated them. Today, I am back to normal and in good health, thanks to her attention. In addition to being a highly skilled medical professional, Dr. Hubbuch is compassionate and patient, and willing to explain her findings and the treatment plan. Pleasant and good humored, Dr. Hubbuch, her receptionist, and the phlebotomist made potentially stressful meetings as pleasant as possible, all circumstances considered.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2010 | flag

Her "office staff" is worse than "lamentable". Dr Hubbuch's knowledge of alternative approaches is vast and was very useful. It was an extremely mixed bag, however. She would forget a lot of times about scripts, was oddly brusque at times, stopped working a full week.Worst part, hands down, the woman who answers the phone and works as her assistant. She seems chronically pissed off.(If you can ever get through)Very expensive.No insurance coverage.No hospital affiliation.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag