Dr. Yan Li

Foreign Lang: Gujarati

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Yan Li has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3585495
24/10/13 3 3 4 4 Well liked by children, but sometime's she can be a bit late and not changing gloves, ect and I would have to let her know.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2441873
09/10/12 5 5 5 5 I've been bringing my children to Dr. Li for several years. She is outstanding and shares her knowledge with you. She does not over medicate and has great follow up with her patients. we've never encountered any billing problems/insurance problems with her. I highly recommend her to anyone!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1469699
21/06/11 3 3 5 5 If you like a great physician, who will not over medicate, and actually speaks and listens to patients - and is affordable - you will love Dr Li  Respond
RID: 1440062
13/05/11 2 5 4 5 I have couple of friends also went to Dr. Li. I recently received bills for co-pays dated three years ago which we were never told. When we investigate those payments and found those were in fact were annual check up and flu shots which should not be charged according to our insurance company. Our friends encountered the same problem and we all left. A very dishonest way of conducting a medical practice. If any of you are encountering a similar situation, you should consider report it to your insurance carrier.  Respond
RID: 1324578
31/12/10 3 4 3 3 She seemed fine when we visited, she saw the child satisfactorily. we were happy and switched to her as the primary. Again when child got sick, although she called back, she wasnt too helpful. kept on saying to take to emergency (even though they were open next day). OK doctor.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 967840
20/08/09 1 5 3 3 I was shocked to find out the bill was much higher than our pediatrician’s after my daughter's visit for regular flu treatment even though she was in-network of Aetna and our pediatrician is not. I was told different stories when asking for the explanation. The staff was very rude. I will never send my kids there anymore.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 838777
22/03/09 3 2 4 4 The doctor was nice but I was shocked when she did not wash her hands taking blood work in between patients nor wore gloves while doing blood work. it seems like she is trying to save some money. wrong way to save though. this happened long time ago, I wondered if she has changed and follows the medical aseptic technique. otherwise she is nice.  Respond
RID: 789980
14/02/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Li is one of the better doctor I've seen. She is very knowledgable and won't give any unnecessary treatment. A very good doctor in general
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 459899
08/12/07 5 2 5 5 The doctor is very helpful and willing to spend time with the patient explaining thing. Also very nice with the kids. However, sometime the waiting time can be looooong (1-1.5hrs).
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield