Rate Dr. Shahzad Saleem Karim

Dr. Shahzad Saleem Karim's Ratings

Excellent surgeon He replaced my aortic valve with a mechanical valve.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][76678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr karim and his staff at rch saved my life with emergency open heart surgery, fantasic results and utmost professionalism

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

He did my triple by pass surgery and basically saved my life. He briefly outlined the operation, assured me that everything will be ok and it went well, and thankfully I am here to write my comment in good health a year later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

An excellent doctor, who did an aortic heart valve replacement for me. Hedaved my life. Surgery went well and minimal chest scarring. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Karim was my wife's surgeon, multiple bypass and came out all smiles. We owe you her life. He asked about any concerns around scars prior to the surgery and did fantastic work! Skilled hands! Thank you so much for choosing your specialty! Exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76674].votes_count ]]